Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casem
    • Sep 2006

Ahh, you had me worried! Here's the store, reputable I think, but probably without the gonzo return insurance of Barney's
    Life
    music

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

OT, I like the Sequoia one from that series. Strangely, I don't own a single CDG perfume.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
        Registered Post International which I assume is what you have called Registered Air Mail is in my opinion the best way and most cost effective - depending on how much the buyer is willing to pay.

In my experience it only takes 7-10 working days, has an option for delivery confirmation ($5AUD extra) and has tracking. The level of tracking, however, depends on the destination country's postal service. Though it is possible to call Australia Post at any stage to find out the location of the parcel. USPS, for example, will provide online tracking once the parcel has arrives in the US.
        as soon as the parcel gets over 1kg you might as well use express post international as the price difference is minimal. afaik RPI is only traceable online when shipped to the US, where as EPI and ECI are traceable online to basically any country with online EMS tracking (not to mention the services are a hell of a lot faster).

Comment

• jippos
          • Mar 2007

Undercover, for women

I know it's kind of a general question, but does anyone know if Undercover runs small? My wife is usually a size 2, but I'm wondering if a UC size II (which Yoox interprets as a 4) would fit. any help is appreciated....

Comment

• merkuri
            • Sep 2009

anyone know how the rick or drkshdw parkas fit typically? ;looking at a hooded one, wondering in medium is big enough. thanks.

Comment

• drexl
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merkuri View Post
              anyone know how the rick or drkshdw parkas fit typically? ;looking at a hooded one, wondering in medium is big enough. thanks.
              If you're talking about the drkshdw scuba parka, I think it runs pretty big judging from the measurements on Fever (i.e. the small has about a 22" pit to pit measurement). I'm supposed to receive mine on monday so I can give you a better idea then.

Comment

• merkuri
                • Sep 2009

thanks. i actually mean the old hooded ones from f/w08 but i guess i can assume the cut is similar-although assumptions that pertain to ro sizing may be foolish.

Comment

• Who?
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
                  I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I have a question - does women's stuff sell in the classifieds? Do women shop the classifieds? I am about to have a big sale and I'm wondering if I should post stuff here???????????
                  My gf asks me all the time why there aren't more womens items in the classifieds and good finds. Post away
                  WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• drexl
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merkuri View Post
                    thanks. i actually mean the old hooded ones from f/w08 but i guess i can assume the cut is similar-although assumptions that pertain to ro sizing may be foolish.
                    Ah, those denim parkas ran huge, sizing shouldn't be much of a problem. They're really heavy though, which is why I prefer the popeline ones from this season.

Comment

• merkuri
                      • Sep 2009

with the current temp in NYC, heavy=good

Comment

• dan.de
                        • Jan 2009

i'm having some problems with my rick leather recently. the seam on one pocket broke and the congeneric on the other side stressed the leather too much, as well.
                        it's my first rick leather but after having two julius the quality seems much inferior.
                        did someone else had problems with the stitchings on ro in the past?

Comment

• J_J
                          • Apr 2008

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I have a question - does women's stuff sell in the classifieds? Do women shop the classifieds? I am about to have a big sale and I'm wondering if I should post stuff here???????????
                          not that much tbh

but I am interested in seeing your stuff

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                            • Sep 2009

J_J, I think I will start the sale tomorrow, not advertising (?) but just replying to ya...

but the reason I came to this thread is that I have another small question: if one wants to apply to graduate school in another country, is it necessary to be fluent in the language of that country?

EDIT: forgive me, was that a really stupid question?
                            Last edited by genevieveryoko; 12-19-2009, 12:33 AM.
                            http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

I think it can depend on the country, program, and professors. But, in general, it is necessary.
                              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

J_J, I think I will start the sale tomorrow, not advertising (?) but just replying to ya...

but the reason I came to this thread is that I have another small question: if one wants to apply to graduate school in another country, is it necessary to be fluent in the language of that country?

EDIT: forgive me, was that a really stupid question?
                                no, just an American one
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎