X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oncebornyoucanthide
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Zippered arms are very useful when taking the Tube...you just store your tickets there and they are immediately available

Comment

• kbi
      • Feb 2009

solved.
      Last edited by kbi; 01-08-2010, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Wax
        • Sep 2009

I am not very familiar with that brand, but does C Diem also have womenswear? I found a leather vest that was marked down from 2100Euro to 400Euro, if anyone wants it. But it was in the womens rack, also looked more feminine.

Also KKA pants for 150euro instead 450, but only size 4 & 5. I think someone posted in help finding that he wants this size in curved leg pants?

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

just orderd a pair of laced ankleboots from Guidi, sz 42. that's the right size if I'm a 40? they are tagged 2 sizes too large? they had 41 but I knew I read that they where small.

bought from lazzari so I assume I can change if they end up to big.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Should be Ok, bestial.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Enaml
              • Apr 2009

Another Guidi question: How well does their stuff hold up over time and with wear? I presume fairly well, but I've had no experience with their stuff. Thanks.
              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• DRRRK
                • Aug 2009

Bestial, I usually have size 42 and wear 44 in Guidis. Lengthwise I could not fit in a 43, the 44 is rather wide though as the boots are backzips which fold forward when you put the on. 42 in lace-ups should be right for you.
                Last edited by DRRRK; 01-08-2010, 02:06 PM. Reason: one word missing

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

thanks guys! these will fill the gap of the derbys and work well as everyday boots after.

Comment

• Bill Hicks
                    • Oct 2008

Tried to search before posting, but couldn’t come across any good results…

I have a small hole in a sweater and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good tailor in NY that specifically has experience in mending knitwear.

Thank you.

Comment

• jcotteri
                      • Jun 2008

great pick up bestial but I think these will be too big for you..

Maybe by 1 and a half sizes..

sorry.. second hand info though (with the cordovan version) so I could be wrong..
                      WTB: This

Comment

• snafu
                        • Apr 2008

agreed i go up one size, because guidi is washed and will always strech but i do know most people do two sizes, honestly though iv owned 7-8 pairs, 4 currently and i find the sizing to be consistent im a 41 i go for 42 but really after alot of wear i think i could go for 41.5 after a couple of weeks would be perfect.
                        mattoe will sort you out if there is any problems, but remember they will get a size bigger than when you first try them on.

Comment

• Raw Edge
                          • Jan 2008

Zam B.
                          Check the thread out devoted to Zam B's expert work.

Originally posted by Bill Hicks View Post
                          Tried to search before posting, but couldn’t come across any good results…

I have a small hole in a sweater and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good tailor in NY that specifically has experience in mending knitwear.

Thank you.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Enaml View Post
                            Another Guidi question: How well does their stuff hold up over time and with wear? I presume fairly well, but I've had no experience with their stuff. Thanks.
                            I have a pair of derbys I've worn a lot for a couple of years and I bought them second hand, they are in very good condition.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• klue
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
                              great pick up bestial but I think these will be too big for you..

Maybe by 1 and a half sizes..

sorry.. second hand info though (with the cordovan version) so I could be wrong..
                              Jes is right.. I've got a pair of the taller version of those boots in sheepskin leather - I'm normally a 40 and the 41 fits perfectly. I wouldn't worry too much about .5 sizes tbh. They are def the most comfortable boots I own

Comment

• MoFiya
                                • Sep 2007

I am about to cop the LUC baby alpaca sweater (as recently seen on bestial in WAYWT). Already tried it on in a 46, which was pretty tight - yet not unwearable.
                                Does it stretch out a bit?
                                And how warm is it (didn't really take notice of that when trying on)...

(already messaged bestial about that - no response yet, maybe others got experiences as well)
                                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍