Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw
    • Oct 2009

haha thanks, yeah I'm around 33" in the waist so I need jeans to be 41.5-42cm laid flat. I hope I can get the wax to stay on . I really like the wax Julius uses, much prefer it to other waxed items I have/had from Rick and Dior. I love the Julius waxed tank I bought from EM .

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

N did the wax come off because you washed them?

Comment

• stereophobic
        • Aug 2009

I hardly ever wash my jeans due to rotation. Waxy effect on the front rise is still there somewhat, everything below that isn't, the visual effect is sorely missed but they're much better to touch now.
        An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Wax
          • Sep 2009

quick question:
          bought a julius jersey in khaki few days ago in stores and managed to get it stained after 2 hours....... Would redying (to black maybe?) also dye stained spots? Otherwise I just spent 200€ for 2 hours of wear. nice haha

(the stain is from cosmetics, bleached out color spots)

Comment

• laughed
            • Jul 2009

small question:
            I've ordered from about every store on the internet but wonder if anyone can tell me a store where i can get some gear (shirt, pants, jacket) and say order it Saturday and without a doubt I can get it Monday or Tuesday. In other words - reliable store with super fast shipping. I know some stores claim to ship fast but I need a store that means it.
            thanks.

Comment

• ironman
              • Apr 2008

i dunno if you'll have any luck with that one, i thought most countries' postal services don't ship out on weekends

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                • Feb 2008

anyone have experiences with WJK footwear? how's the general quality and build?

Comment

• croatoan
                  • Jul 2007

I've never tried a pair on, but yesterday I did see a beat-to-hell pair at a second hand store. They had aged quite nicely.

Comment

• snake
                    • Nov 2009

Can anyone tell me how reliable mindtrive.com's measurements are? JP webstores always have conflicting measurements and was wondering if theirs are trustworthy. Thanks..

Comment

• mononon
                      • Sep 2009

okay, so the registered package from LA to Paris still hasn't arrived and the guy says customs claims they don't have it. i spoke to usps and filed a claim both online and the phone but they never responded, although they said they would call me back. what's the next step to either locate the package or get the insurance money back?
                      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• KM80
                        • Mar 2008

I bought an Ann D half beige front, half black back T-shirt with a crazy bleach or cleaning product stain or something (it was bright orange) on the beige side. I dyed it with black Rit dye and the front ended up more of a dark purple and you can't see any of the stain anymore.

You could probably find a better dye if you wanted it to turn out black. I also dyed this light blueish Geller shirt at the same time and it also ended up a dark purple.

Originally posted by Wax View Post
                        quick question:
                        bought a julius jersey in khaki few days ago in stores and managed to get it stained after 2 hours....... Would redying (to black maybe?) also dye stained spots? Otherwise I just spent 200€ for 2 hours of wear. nice haha

(the stain is from cosmetics, bleached out color spots)

Comment

• Wax
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by KM80 View Post
                          I bought an Ann D half beige front, half black back T-shirt with a crazy bleach or cleaning product stain or something (it was bright orange) on the beige side. I dyed it with black Rit dye and the front ended up more of a dark purple and you can't see any of the stain anymore.

You could probably find a better dye if you wanted it to turn out black. I also dyed this light blueish Geller shirt at the same time and it also ended up a dark purple.
                          thanks mate! Was thinking about having it dyed by a professional. don't want to mess up that shirt anymore

Comment

• KM80
                            • Mar 2008

Probably a good idea, I bought the shirt with stain for dirt cheap so I wasn't too worried about making it any worse.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                              • Nov 2008

Here's a small question.

Do any of y'all know if Julius makes different sizing for their US/Euro market? When I was in Japan, I was a spot on size 3 - but everytime I've tried something on in the states, the 3 is a bit too big for me. I have lost weight - but not enough to really effect my clothing size.

Thoughts?

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Wax View Post
                                thanks mate! Was thinking about having it dyed by a professional. don't want to mess up that shirt anymore
                                i've had the same problem dying fabrics with RIT dye. i've double & tripled the batches but never yield the dark results i hope for. did you find any tricks to making RIT do what it's suppose to do instead of turning fabrics to a greyish purple hue?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎