X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DRRRK
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
    now i know you Jurgen Klinsmann wasn't your idol growing up...........

No, not at all. He can barely speak my language...

Comment

• unwashed
      • Dec 2008

hello,

I'm going to Rome this weekend and wondered if there are any shops worth visiting. I know of degli effetti and motel salieri but that's about it. So any other stores carrying labels like luc, ccp, ma+, guidi, f.sarti etc?

Is this the appropriate thread for this question or should i place this question in the world wide shopping map thread?
      Grailed link

Comment

• ose
        • Mar 2009

damir and balenciaga are both probably produced in the same factory and a mix-up of some peculiar kind occurred. i'd be content leaving it at that and not fret if and when the item matches with all the other hoodies in all the other aspects.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
          • Nov 2008

Good, cheap basics?

Hey kids.

Need some advice. Spring is coming - I'd like some decent fitting basics. Black t-shirts mostly. I normally wear american apparel, but they shrink and are too short in the trunk for me. But yeah - i don't want to spend 100+ on a rick tshirt...especially when i'd need 6 or 7 of them. So what do you guys pick for cheap basics?

I need a long, thin, flattering cut in tshirts and long sleeve ts.

Cheers.

Comment

• XSKY
            • Jun 2008

dont need a new thread for this.... small questions thread...
            Originally posted by Faust
            snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

hamlet, we had this discussion several times - do a search, you are bound to find something. i think the consensus was uniqlo and muji. my personal bias is towards velvetmen.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

uniqlo heatech tees are cut long and slim, fabric is soft and they don't lose their shape in the wash like their cotton tees do. the s/s tees should suit you, the l/s tees have 9/10 length sleeves though (I have some that I wear around the house).

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                  • Nov 2008

Cheers. I'm really bad with the search engine - can't figure out how to isolate individual posts within a thread...

but thanks for answering the question anyways.

Re: uniqlo - it's not a natural fabric - it doesn't chafe or make you break out or give you rashes? I've worn it as thermals...but never in warm weather...

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  hamlet, we had this discussion several times - do a search, you are bound to find something. i think the consensus was uniqlo and muji. my personal bias is towards velvetmen.

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

no issues for me, very comfortable. I'm referring to the jersey tees, not the waffle thermal ones.

Comment

• drexl
                      • Sep 2006

I really like Alternative Apparel's pima cotton tees, super lightweight and soft, a lot better than American Apparel. Length might still be a bit short for you though. But hey for $35 (less if you get them wholesale, you can PM James Nicholas on SuFu who does wholesale orders for people), it's hard to beat.

Comment

• jcotteri
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                        uniqlo heatech tees are cut long and slim, fabric is soft and they don't lose their shape in the wash like their cotton tees do. the s/s tees should suit you, the l/s tees have 9/10 length sleeves though (I have some that I wear around the house).
                        cosign this :P
                        WTB: This

Comment

• H-R
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by ose View Post
                          damir and balenciaga are both probably produced in the same factory and a mix-up of some peculiar kind occurred. i'd be content leaving it at that and not fret if and when the item matches with all the other hoodies in all the other aspects.
                          Agree, but with the recent exorbitant price hike for DD pieces, you'd at least expect a better quality control or inspection of the stuff before they hit the stores...

Comment

• jcotteri
                            • Jun 2008

silent crew neck t-shirt? Anyone got any yet?

I want to get some sizing ideas...

also any other stockists? I only know Oki
                            WTB: This

Comment

• zxc4030
                              • Aug 2009

^ I saw crew neck t-shirts on OKI-NI too. price seems reasonable than what I expected. Im considering to get some pieces from OKI-NI now..

Comment

• nictan
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by hamletpowpowpow View Post
                                Hey kids.

Need some advice. Spring is coming - I'd like some decent fitting basics. Black t-shirts mostly. I normally wear american apparel, but they shrink and are too short in the trunk for me. But yeah - i don't want to spend 100+ on a rick tshirt...especially when i'd need 6 or 7 of them. So what do you guys pick for cheap basics?

I need a long, thin, flattering cut in tshirts and long sleeve ts.

Cheers.
                                you can try zozo.jp. its a series called 'plain clothing' (how apt) hahaha. but i bought one of these and they have a whole range of other similar items here (ribbed long sleeve, vnecks etc). however most of them are sold out currently. am waiting for them to restock myself.

the s/s tee that i got was made of lyocell. and its very thin and soft, but yet not sheer. i would really recommend as cheap basics. hope it helps!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎