Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vikeid
    • Feb 2009

i cant either send as a gift with reduced fee. really strange that it doesnt work for some people. but either way i think this gift thing people has started with when it comes to selling defeats some of the purpose that paypal has. that feeling a bit safe when you pay on the internet to random people. not that i think that you would have any problem here but maybe on other sites/places.

Comment

• mononon
      • Sep 2009

i just bought a pair of front zip boots. they fit perfect pre-zipped, but once i zip it up, the toe are feels scrunched. if i wear the thinnest possible socks, i can manage a little bit of wiggle. question, will they stretch (even with the zip?) these are damir doma's by the way.
      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

^ prolly wont stretch that much least not enough to make ur feet feel comfortable unfortunately

Comment

• mononon
          • Sep 2009

uuuhh. thanks for the reply jogu.
          does anyone else have any experience stretching these? i thought they fit slightly large, so bought a 41 (i wear RO trainers and Rick boots in 41) but these feel tight. i really really want to keep them, since i love the look.
          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

you could have a cobbler stretch them a bit. the zipper will probably limit how much they can be stretched, but it might help a bit.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mononon
              • Sep 2009

thanks lowrey. i actually brought them to a cobbler to get add a rubber padding and asked to have the toe area stretched as well. i actually think the forgot to stretch them, as their is NO difference haha. might have to bring them back.

Comment

• laughed
                • Jul 2009

What brand is this shirt? hoping someone knows based on the emblem.

Comment

• BBYY
                  • Mar 2008

That's a joke, right ?
                  Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• BBSCCP
                    • Feb 2010

Does anybody know the difference between the JULIUS WAXED JEANS 297PAM39-C from SS10 and the AW09 277PAM16-C??

Both look the same to me

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by BBYY View Post
                      That's a joke, right ?
                      no, it's not...fred perry i found. don't know why you would think it's a joke. i don't like fred perry so how the f would i know?

Comment

• nictan
                        • Jul 2009

Which season are these ann hemp pants from? Are they 08s/s?

taken from chris's lookbook. thanks

Comment

• diamonds
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                          no, it's not...fred perry i found. don't know why you would think it's a joke. i don't like fred perry so how the f would i know?
                          you retard

Comment

• airboyair
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                            while you're at it, you might want to check the Fred Perry x Amy Winehouse collaboration coming to a store near you this fall. you're welcome!
                            Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ haha, i read that too a few days ago. cracked me up.

Laughed, where are you from? i know Fred Perry is not that popular in the US, but in Europe, for example, I would imagine it's like pointing at a Nike swoosh and asking what that is.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Wax
                                • Sep 2009

anyone from the UK here that could recommend a shipping service to Europe (Austria) for parcels over 2kg? royal mail just jumped from 15Pounds to 50Pounds when the weight was 2.3kg instead of 1.xkg.

It costs 15€ here to send that shit to the UK (2-4 days), so why is it so damn expensive over there?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎