Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swami
    • Jul 2008

Would MA+ sizing in Japan differ from the rest of the world?

the measurements for a size 48 top on Y seems to be more like a 44 or a 46? Hoping its just the seller that fucked up on the measurements

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

should be the same. imo, in some pieces a 48 in m.a+ could fit more like a 46.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• swami
        • Jul 2008

yeah you are right Lo, Just wanted to full myself and believe otherwise
        Tks

Comment

• endersgame
          • Aug 2009

i have a pair of old leather gloves that are too big for me. almost 1-2 sizes bigger than i normally wear. they are lined with wool..

is there a way to treat them so they shrink? or should i try to have it altered?

Comment

• ngoa
            • Oct 2009

i have a few double layer cotton and cashmere rick owens tshirts. i only let them dry clean as stated on the washtag. what happens to them if i just put them for 1 minute in a water/soap mix instead of chemically washing them with "p" by a professional cleaner?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

I've handwashed mine in luke warm water and mild detergant, no problem.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MoFiya
                • Sep 2007

Anybody talked to andrewislasorad in the past week or so?
                He still owes me a deposit, respondend once after I asked him about it (March, 16th) that his PP account is locked and never heard back from him since then...
                Never doubted his legitness and still believe that I will get my money back, just that he didn't reply to my messages since then and didn't refund me either :-\
                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Andrew is in New York for the past ten days without a computer. Chill.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ngoa
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    I've handwashed mine in luke warm water and mild detergant, no problem.
                    thank you for the fast answer! i wash my silk/rayon ro tees the same way and was wondering why it shouldnt work for cotton.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                      i have a pair of old leather gloves that are too big for me. almost 1-2 sizes bigger than i normally wear. they are lined with wool..

is there a way to treat them so they shrink? or should i try to have it altered?
                      never heard of anyone trying to alter gloves - i'd imagine that's impossible.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MoFiya
                        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Andrew is in New York for the past ten days without a computer. Chill.
                        Thanks
                        I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• endorphinz
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

any julius small gas bag owners around?

so, don't know where ask to ask this question so i'll pose it here:

i originally saw the bag @ A and liked it but considered it way too expensive for such a small bag that would get minimal use. i since bought the bag from nameless @ a much more reasonable price (thanks nameless) but am now faced with the dilemma of how to use it. the thing is tiny and all the microscopic snap pockets are virtually useless,especially the ones on the bottom of the bag.

my question to all owners of the bag, WTF to you put in it...especially how, if at all, do you use the snap pockets?

aesthetically it's beautiful, i'm just trying to figure out how to get more use out of it.

thanks guys

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

This is exactly why I never understood the bag's appeal. I suppose during the summer you could just use it to put small stuff like wallet and phone in. One of the reasons why summer is a sartorial disaster.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009

yeah, phone, keys, small diary/notebook, ipod...but that's about it

i can't think of anything to put into the pockets

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

I put mints or phone in the square pocket and pens in the long narrow ones.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎