• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
    Anyone other than me having problem with foot sweat? In general I don't have a problem but when wearing certain shoes this occurs. It's of course annoying but I suspect that the humidity created increases the wear on the shoes, shortening their lifespan. Are there special insoles or other methods to take care of this?
    Let me guess, sneakers? Plastic/rubber soles don't let air in - your feet will sweat in them much more than in leather soled shoes that cool the skin.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Arcane
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Let me guess, sneakers? Plastic/rubber soles don't let air in - your feet will sweat in them much more than in leather soled shoes that cool the skin.
      Well, yes. Not only sneaks but the worst prepetrators are my Dick sneaks and Ann Dem slip-on boots (which I belive have hard rubber soles). Will adding protective soles result in the same effect or will the leather soles still have a similar effect?
      Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

pretty sure you can buy leather insoles, but i don't know if they'll help.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Arcane
          • Jul 2008

Sorry, don't think I was clear enough. I meant adding vibrams soles but maybe you were refering to insoles the whole time
          Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

That is fine. I put vibram soles on all of my footwear. Just put it on my Guidis and they actually feel better on my feet.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

there was a lengthy discussion about this rubber soling vs breathability issue somewhere, but I think the difference is quite minimal. whatever, like Faust I add them to all my shoes, easier to replace, more comfortable and quiet to walk in, and most importantly usable in the winter.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• nakata
                Banned
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by sleazie ninja View Post
                Anybody have experience with dyeing (gulp) CCP leatherz?

Just received my jacket from nakata/takuya (highly recommend seller btw, very fast and reliable).

I like the color a lot, but I think eventually (maybe come fall), I'm gonna want a darker color, possibly grey.

If anyone could recommend a place in or near NY/philly via PM, I would appreciate it.

I cant take a pic of the current texture of the jacket if it would help. thanks.
                i couldn't see your fit-pic until here. if it fit me like that, i'd like to keep it.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

what season is that jacket?
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                    • Feb 2008

got a julius blazer thats "tense weave 100% cupra/100% wool." did they ever make pants in a corresponding material...or what material is close enough to match my pants?

Comment

• BeauIXI
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by sleazie ninja View Post
                      Anybody have experience with dyeing (gulp) CCP leatherz?

Just received my jacket from nakata/takuya (highly recommend seller btw, very fast and reliable).

I like the color a lot, but I think eventually (maybe come fall), I'm gonna want a darker color, possibly grey.

If anyone could recommend a place in or near NY/philly via PM, I would appreciate it.

I cant take a pic of the current texture of the jacket if it would help. thanks.
                      Try giving Calvin a PM. He had a CCP jacket redyed black by Poell himself.
                      Originally posted by philip nod
                      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• nakata
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2009

P! imo, don't dye it to black color/dark color. You'll probably receive your black sheep leather jkt on tomorrow or may be monday. keep it in this current color for mix&match n' wear it until you want to do that on the next seasons.

Comment

• jcotteri
                          • Jun 2008

Anyone been into Chegini lately?
                          WTB: This

Comment

• HWith
                            • May 2007

Does anyone know if the Atelier NY x YSL collection jump suit is still available in size 44/46? Also, what is the price tag on the piece? And what about the CdG Homme Plus super drop crotch pants in size 44? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Castor
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                              Does anyone know if the Atelier NY x YSL collection jump suit is still available in size 44/46? Also, what is the price tag on the piece? And what about the CdG Homme Plus super drop crotch pants in size 44? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The CDGH+ drop crotch pants in XS = 46 (smallest size). The women's version in an S would be equivalent to a 44. Same fabric and pattern.
                              Originally posted by DRRRK
                              The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by HWith View Post

email or call. seriously.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎