• Show
Clear All
  • nictan
    • Jul 2009

kuugaia: alright thanks!!

Comment

• hysterichostile
      • Dec 2009

Hello SZ, i think i ever saw posts on WAYWT with guys wearing ladies drkshdw jeans, would like to ask, even if one were to be skinny enough to fit ladies one, how should one cope with the akwardly low rise of the jeans?
      Thanks for any input! :D
      P.S. Apologies for having posted in the wrong thread.

Comment

• kuugaia
        • Feb 2010

By low riding.

Haha, but in all seriousness it's not that bad. A few friends of mine wear girls jeans and don't have any problems in the area.

Comment

• nictan
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by hysterichostile View Post
          Hello SZ, i think i ever saw posts on WAYWT with guys wearing ladies drkshdw jeans, would like to ask, even if one were to be skinny enough to fit ladies one, how should one cope with the akwardly low rise of the jeans?
          Thanks for any input! :D
          P.S. Apologies for having posted in the wrong thread.
          you wear them low on the hips.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

how would you cope? they either fit or they don't. if they look weird or don't feel right, buy mens jeans. if they look and feel fine, just wear them.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

The rise is perfect for me, but I'm short.

Tech question - how do I make custom google maps show me the title of the markers on the map. Is that possible?
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Catfood
                • Oct 2008

As far as I know you can't get it to display the name of the location next to the marker on the map itself. What I usually do is change the icon for each marker, but I'm guessing you already knew that.

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

i'm hoping to grab the attention of some experienced ccp-ers, as i am a total ccp noob.

i just got my first ccp purchase, these boots:

i love them. they're awesome. my question is this. are they able to take a beating? in other words, are they built to last? the only reason i ask is that sissy-p apparently uses sissy zippers. i fear the pull tab's days are numbered, right out of the gate. but that is literally the only complaint.

or is it??

i have a couple pair of guidis that i feel will last forever as long as i maintain the soles and treat the leather once in a while. so, i hate to feel that i have to baby the ccp boots. so what is the experience for you guys?

just curious...
                  dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                    i'm hoping to grab the attention of some experienced ccp-ers, as i am a total ccp noob.

i just got my first ccp purchase, these boots:
                    i love them. they're awesome. my question is this. are they able to take a beating? in other words, are they built to last? the only reason i ask is that sissy-p apparently uses sissy zippers. i fear the pull tab's days are numbered, right out of the gate. but that is literally the only complaint.

or is it??

i have a couple pair of guidis that i feel will last forever as long as i maintain the soles and treat the leather once in a while. so, i hate to feel that i have to baby the ccp boots. so what is the experience for you guys?

just curious...

I dont own any of his boots but I want one ( hockeyes please show up in a size 6 or 7 pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase.......................?)
                    Ive handled them quite a number of times and tried one on at Atelier not too long ago. I think other than the YKK Zippers he used the boots are really durable and strong. I'm sure they should be able to take a beating..............there was a Red one on Sufu a few weeks ago that i wanted, the guy posted it late Friday evening, in my commitment to Sabbath keeping I wanted until sundown Saturday and it was gone.................surely in my faithfulness God will bring one to me
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• huckleberry
                      • Jul 2009

I know this has been asked countless times before but I'm on my iPhone in Paris and can't search through the threads easily enough. Just wondering which area in Paris I should head to or shopping/entertainment. Il delete this oat after as it's just clutter

Comment

• Castor
                        • Nov 2009

Marais.
                        Originally posted by DRRRK
                        The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

depends what you're looking for, the 2nd and 3rd I suppose.

in 2eme, the area east from Palais Royal has plenty of restaurants and a few shop (mainly Rick Owens, L'eclaireur, Yohji).

in Marais, the triangle between Temple, Saint Sebastien Froissart, Saint Paul and Rambuteau is basically where most of the shops, restaurants and cafes are.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                            I dont own any of his boots but I want one ( hockeyes please show up in a size 6 or 7 pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase.......................?)
                            Ive handled them quite a number of times and tried one on at Atelier not too long ago. I think other than the YKK Zippers he used the boots are really durable and strong. I'm sure they should be able to take a beating..............there was a Red one on Sufu a few weeks ago that i wanted, the guy posted it late Friday evening, in my commitment to Sabbath keeping I wanted until sundown Saturday and it was gone.................surely in my faithfulness God will bring one to me
                            that takes discipline zamb. well done...
                            so upon further review it does appear that the zipper is the only weak point. is this something that will be easy to deal with when the dreaded day comes?
                            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                              that takes discipline zamb. well done...
                              so upon further review it does appear that the zipper is the only weak point. is this something that will be easy to deal with when the dreaded day comes?
                              Yes, should be, the teeth on the Zipper is pretty durable, only the pull on the slider that is a cause of concern, there is no telling that yours will ever break, as many people have them that never had this problem.
                              if it does break they are fairly easy to access and replace though..........
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

lolz connor too much trepidation! i've never had a ccp zipper snap or come even close to snapping. there were some old style boots from 06 where this happened but i haven't heard of it happening since. in the event that it does a cobbler can easily put on a new pull. waiting for your ccp zipper to snap is like waiting for a comet to hit the earth or an air conditioning unit to brain you from 10 stories up.
                                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎