X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

I have a pretty good amount of sheer and light t-shirts (rick owens, damir, saberi etc) and none of them have had marks left by hangers. they are not heavy enough for that, unlike some knits and heavy leathers for example.

I say use whatever you have space for. I personally hang some, fold some.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ironman
      • Apr 2008

it would make sense that they're too light, but my rick and julius basics have the shoulder marks =/

perhaps i'm just terribly unlucky lol

what i do for them now is fold them over the straight bar on the hanger. i put like 2-3 basics per hanger

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

probably depends on the hangers as well.. we have wood ones from Ikea which seem to have the right curving at the ends to not leave heavy marks.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Eye
          • Jan 2010

Im not 100% sure this has to be posted here, but does someone know the user sleazie ninja number 47 on sufu ?
          The owner of this thread.
          We were having a deal and he dissapeared, some weeks ago. Looks like i'm not alone in the case but anyway, if you know how to contact him, pls let me know.
          WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• ardeetee
            • Apr 2007

Ive had a handful of smooth transactions with him without any problems, he's also a member on here.

Did you send money and he's not replying or is he just not replying to questions?

Comment

• kuugaia
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
              Fold em. The lady takes up all the closet space. And with the soft T's I'm always nervous about the hangers fucking up the shoulders. Even wooden hangers.
              Agreed. I had to get those large plastic hangers used for suits for some of the more delicate cashmere blended tops. If the shoulders are raglan then I definitely think you should be wary..

Comment

• nakata
                Banned
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Eye View Post
                Im not 100% sure this has to be posted here, but does someone know the user sleazie ninja number 47 on sufu ?
                The owner of this thread.
                We were having a deal and he dissapeared, some weeks ago. Looks like i'm not alone in the case but anyway, if you know how to contact him, pls let me know.
                He's 100% legit & great communication with.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                  • Mar 2007

id heart

Anyone knows what happened to the item listings for Julius' AW2010-2011 collection on id heart?
                  Just need to get an idea of delivery dates for certain pieces.

Comment

• headpower
                    • Aug 2009

The listing is gone because the preorder is over, but apparently I was still able to order from hide san a couple of days ago.

My question is can short ppls pull off the Julius look? My freind who is 5'7 said he is interested in the julius book but he said he is too scaraed to try the item because he is too short.

He wants to try this http://item.rakuten.co.jp/anchor-mind/297knm18/ but he said the length of 74 cm means the shirt is going to be sitting over his butt and not near the waist like the model. What do you guys think?

Comment

• nictan
                      • Jul 2009

the model is only 173cm. not too far away from your friend's height. shouldnt be a problem i guess.

Comment

• Eye
                        • Jan 2010

I didnt pay anything, we were just talking about a deal, and i'm trying to contact him since it looks like he doesnt come on sufu now.
                        Any mail or other forum ?
                        WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• magic
                          • Feb 2009

anyone have purchase stuff from MixMix? Comments?
                          Last edited by magic; 06-26-2010, 08:54 AM.
                          Focusing on object details

Comment

• ardeetee
                            • Apr 2007

^i think it was mentioned in another thread that they've gone out of business?
                            Last edited by ardeetee; 06-26-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• mononon
                              • Sep 2009

@ eye, he's legit, probably just busy or something. mentioned to me that he was getting married (not sure if this is getting too personal...)

and what happens to store credit @ mixmix? isn't there someone on sz selling?
                              calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• stadsvandringar
                                • Aug 2008

I bought some guidi boots off of mixmix maybe 3 months or so ago. They were totally legit and professional. It doesn't look like they're adding any new stuff to their website or their blog. They've been listing the items on their website on yahoo japan for a little while now. I would contact them if you're interested in their stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎