Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • headpower
    • Aug 2009

Anyone can give me some brands that sell t shirt that has a length of 68-70cm, I cant stand short tshirts that are around 63-65cm. I looked through attachment and wjk and their usual length is 63-65. N4 looks like a good choice but it seems the neckline cuts really high. If anyone can tell me other-wise, please do so. Julius seems like the perfect choice but thier ugly graphic tees just gives me headache.

Why cant julius just sell plain t shirt without those ugly graphics? I can stand the feather, chain necklace graphic tees from last year SS, but this year graphics looks like those mall grafiti tshirts.

Comment

• nictan
      • Jul 2009

are you looking for prints or just plain tees? if looking for plain ones, i believe silent tees are around that length. the brands you mentioned are japanese brands afterall, thus, it isnt surprising that lengthwise, they're on the shorter side.

Comment

• Raw
        • Oct 2009

Shop women's fashion from UNIQLO. Buy quality, affordable clothing ranging from XXS to plus sizes for workout, casual or formal styles.

Shop women's fashion from UNIQLO. Buy quality, affordable clothing ranging from XXS to plus sizes for workout, casual or formal styles.

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Is the number on the Damir Doma homepage correct? I just tried to call the Paris store (opened till 19pm, in half an hour) and there was a french computer voice telling me ... well ... something. Only thing I understood was "Au revoir" et "non plus" blabla...
          The number I called was:
          T. +33 145 270 930

Looking for a particular item on sale :>
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

Yeah nice tee with good price
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• nictan
              • Jul 2009

does m.a+ make this tee in the normal cotton-tee version? wool/knitwear is impossible in my region.

if yes, do they make it in L/S or S/S or both?

thanks

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

he usually has a short sleeve jersey tee with this cut each season, there have been longsleeve iterations as well but not sure about current season. the fabric also vary.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• nictan
                  • Jul 2009

alright thanks! :)

Comment

• MoFiya
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by magic View Post
                    Yeah nice tee with good price
                    How does the sizing on those Uniqlo Tees run? Would a EU46 need a japanese Small or would you recommend sizing up?

Also, are sleeves nice and slim? Do I remember correctly that those are cut longer, too? On the pics, they appear rather short..

edit... just noticed the sizing chart. 67cm length on a Sz.M :-\ I assume the +J basics are generally more what I'm looking for? (slim, long, simple)
                    Last edited by MoFiya; 07-02-2010, 11:50 AM.
                    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• magic
                      • Feb 2009

i am usually a 46 and S fit me perfect. Yes, they are slim and sighly tapered on the sleeve and fit longer as well.
                      Focusing on object details

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                        Is the number on the Damir Doma homepage correct? I just tried to call the Paris store (opened till 19pm, in half an hour) and there was a french computer voice telling me ... well ... something. Only thing I understood was "Au revoir" et "non plus" blabla...
                        The number I called was:
                        T. +33 145 270 930

Looking for a particular item on sale :>
                        The Paris store is used as showroom space immediately after Damir's show. The store items are moved upstairs into the office area, and I don't know where that phone number gets directed to. Your best bet would be to e-mail them (is the e-mail on the website? if not I can give you one) but don't be surprised if you don't get an immediate reply, because I am sure they are all still busy over there. What item are you looking for?

Comment

• Speak
                          • Nov 2007

summer tees, what are you wearing daily? some good basics? the DD and RO basics are all too long on me (i'm short), any recommendations?

Comment

• ardeetee
                            • Apr 2007

^ the silent tees are kinda similar and not cut quite as long (and a bit cheaper)

there's also good ol americanapparel

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                              • Mar 2007

Silent tees ...good length...nice fit...great fabric...really perfect for summer.

Comment

• marck
                                • Dec 2008

Speaking of silent tees, does anyone know where i can grab some slim fit ones in XS? Never had the chance to pick some up

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎