Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nictan
    • Jul 2009

anyone owns this or this guidi boots? 995s and 994s respectively, if im not wrong.

can anyone let me know the height of the shaft on these? (excluding the heel height)

it would be very very much appreciated thanks

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

aren't ann jackets sized a little big? i.e. - a large would be more like an xl?

Comment

• nictan
        • Jul 2009

i think all ann sizes are big. not just the jackets. like an XXS/XS will be more like an S-M.

Comment

• Rene2509
          • Jun 2008

Where can I buy Marsèll Shoes in London?

Comment

• beardown
            rekoner
            • Feb 2009

Selfridges & Co comes to mind immediately but why not just Google it?
            There are likely lots of places if you'd take a second to look.
            Originally posted by mizzar
            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• neonrider
              • Jan 2008

Marsell isn't exactly hard to find in London, as beardown suggests. Off the top of my head, Liberty, Harrods (and I'm pretty sure most other vaguely upscale department stores) have them. You might want to Google it.
              ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• laughed
                • Jul 2009

I haven't worn a baseball hat in years. By years I mean 20 years or so. For some reason I've really wanted to purchase one. I hate baseball hats now...but I'm starting to like them again...is something wrong with me?

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

Yes! Unless you're Steve Reich or an actually baseball player, it's no good.

And, those CDG pants are fugly no matter how you slice it.

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                  I haven't worn a baseball hat in years. By years I mean 20 years or so. For some reason I've really wanted to purchase one. I hate baseball hats now...but I'm starting to like them again...is something wrong with me?
                  music

Comment

• laughed
                    • Jul 2009

fff. i just ordered one.
                    waste of money. im turning into a clown - fast.
                    lol@steve reich.
                    i don't buy it. there's gotta be one person in here that wears a hat. I know it may be hard to admit - but come on - come out come out wherever you are!

Comment

• jgan85
                      • Apr 2008

y's

anybody have any inkling which season this is from? sizing is numerical. one of my all-time favourite shirts, and i'd like very much to get one or two more similar.

________
                      MODESTO CENTRAL VALLEY CO OP
                      Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• theetruscan
                        • Jan 2008

I strongly advise people in the US to refuse to do any international business with companies that ship via UPS.

UPS acts as their own brokerage, and charges 20-25% more for the service than does FedEx. UPS will not, even when an item is returned for refund, refund any portion of brokerage fees, even when they manage to recoup the customs cost.

They are simple criminals. After doing business with FedEx for years, and being used to there being a system for returning items, dealing with UPS is horrible.

I'm done with them domestically after this too. They messed up my customs form, dramatically overcharged me, and have no system for appeal or refunds of massive fees even when they will almost certainly recoup the customs fees when the return is processed.
                        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Monty76
                          • Sep 2006

100% agreed with theetruscan... Always chose FedEx over UPS...

Comment

• swami
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                            Midlife approaching Time to Rogaine your youth?

Seriously though my wife lives in her baseball hats when she is runnign around. her favorite are the Y3 kind , I still dont get it & have given up trying

Comment

• shiseido_miyake
                              • Jul 2010

hello, i am wondering if..........

there is any wallet launched in line 10 of martin margiela.........
                              or all wallets belong to line 11?

i saw one of line 10 @ 2nd-hand shop........
                              i'm surprised about it!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

almost a stupid question really, but....

I am starting to look at some suits for interviews coming up.... MMM, McQueen and Lanvin come to mind. What Margiela lines would be appropriate and aside from the price tag telling me so, how do I distinguish the crap Lanvin ("Lanvin for Barneys" etc.) from the Elbaz?
                                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎