Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kuugaia
    • Feb 2010

All 'colour choices' of the same garment can only be answered by asking yourself: which one fits better into my wardrobe? I typed out a lengthy reply...but decided to delete it because it's all answered in this thread, specifically this post.

Comment

• Avantster
      ¤¤¤
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
      I typed out a lengthy reply...but decided to delete it because it's all answered in this thread, specifically this post.
      Probably not worth it in this case but hey, it's always good to hear a fresh (and perhaps evolved) perspective on these things..
      let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• diorowen
        • Aug 2010

well,I do know about that. thats why I typed "may I ask something silly"..coz I just want to hear your opinion, not much, in the end, the choice will go back to me again..so no worries :)
        still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• nictan
          • Jul 2009

got a question. saw some items on yahoo auctions.jp that are not up for bidding, but have a fixed buy-it-now price. is it possible to negotiate the price with the seller, via proxy (hide-san, no less)? has anyone ever done that? just wondering. thanks

Comment

• stadsvandringar
            • Aug 2008

As far as I know this is a possibility. Hide has put in offers on items for me before. Of course there are no guarantees the seller will accept though.

Comment

• eckblk
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by stadsvandringar View Post
              As far as I know this is a possibility. Hide has put in offers on items for me before. Of course there are no guarantees the seller will accept though.
              Wow- That's pretty cool. Another reason to trust in Hide.

I've asked him to try and locate stuff before, didn't find want I wanted but, he still tried.

Comment

• nictan
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by stadsvandringar View Post
                alright thanks. was just wondering if i could ask hide to do it. dont really frequent yahoo.jp so not too sure about the do's/don'ts

Comment

• calvinc
                  • Jan 2010

Could somebody please educate me if Japan has any customer-protection satisfaction system like what Australia has? For example, in Australia, in most things that you purchase you could refund/exchange the items (unless sale items) within a period of time if you change your mind or not happy with the items provided the item is still in resell-able state.
                  Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• stadsvandringar
                    • Aug 2008

As far as I know it's the same as most places: you can return unused items with the receipt within a reasonable period of time. I think the details vary from store to store, in terms of if you receive credit, how long you have to make a return, if tags are needed, etc. I've made a few exchanges after purchasing something in Japan for different sizes, but I haven't done a straight return. They are real big on customer satisfaction here, so in most cases they will do what they can to give you a good experience. You can always ask.

That said, most second hand stores don't allow returns. This should be fairly self-explanatory, but just something to keep in mind.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                      • Mar 2007

Returns

You're right, they are big on customer service and satisfaction.
                      Returns are fine if you discovered there's something wrong/defective with the item. In fact, they'll be apologetic for selling you such an item. If you're returning simply because you changed your mind, I believe they'll try to accomodate that, but may not be met with the biggest of smiles

Comment

• calvinc
                        • Jan 2010

Thanks for the info. I was thinking like if I purchase something and it turns out to be 1 size to small or big, would it be possible to return the item back to Japan.

but if say you MUST return the item no matter what the circumstances are, my logic tells me it would be something like 1. tell hide to tell them; 2. hide is going to tell them whether is ok or not; 3. they tell hide; 4. Hide tells you; 5. you send the item back to the store; 6. store sends a new item to Hide (since they do not ship internationally); 7. Hide sends you the item. If this the process would be something similar like this, its going to be very troublesome and very costly in terms of shipping (3 times). or am I missing a point here?
                        Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• triplepenny
                          • Mar 2009

julius zipper

I'm looking for a Julius zipper to replace one on a hooded jacket I have. It broke. I've contacted ykk, and they said they've never seen that kind of zipper/pull before. I know it's not specifically made for julius. I've seen other Japanese designers use it, and recently on a Lanvin dress my girlfriend bought. Any suggestions as to where i could find one?

Comment

• jcotteri
                            • Jun 2008

Any NYer's want to stop into Robert Marcs and check the price on a certain pair of specs for me? Please PM
                            WTB: This

Comment

• eckblk
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by triplepenny View Post
                              I'm looking for a Julius zipper to replace one on a hooded jacket I have. It broke. I've contacted ykk, and they said they've never seen that kind of zipper/pull before. I know it's not specifically made for julius. I've seen other Japanese designers use it, and recently on a Lanvin dress my girlfriend bought. Any suggestions as to where i could find one?
                              I thought Julius usually used RiRi zippers. I could sworn the backzips from last A/W had RiRi zippers.

Comment

• mononon
                                • Sep 2009

all my julius have riri zips
                                calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎