X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

i am 5'9 and a bit less than 140 lbs

@sunglasses question, i have been wearing a pair of original helmut lang's that are based on the wayfarer design. i've owned many other glasses and would recommend (since finding original helmut glasses is hard) cutler and grosses and certain linda farrows,
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

some shades shop off melrose, dont remember the name, had a nice pair that fit me - u could pretty much wad the sunglasses up in your hand and they would bounce back to shape - dont remember the name of the place or the company who made the glasses - might have been dita or mykita...wish i could remember.....anyway, thanks for the recommendations.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
        • Jan 2010

It must've been Mykita or IC berlin. I've a pair of Mykita's which are indestructible. Sat on them. Twice.
        MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• stereophobic
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by netsua View Post
          thanks for the reply, I've seen a couple sellers claiming that size 2 the chest is 18" which seems pretty good for me. does the size 2 fit larger than the measurements suggest?
          I have a 39" chest the last I measured it and I wear that moto in size 2. definitely get the size 1.
          An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• netsua
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
            I have a 39" chest the last I measured it and I wear that moto in size 2. definitely get the size 1.
            thanks alot for the confirmation, just to make sure, how are you measuring your chest/ what is your weight/height. Ive heard a few of people say that the size 2 is 18" pit to pit.
            Last edited by netsua; 09-12-2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

in regards to my own small question .....

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                • Mar 2007

MMM x C&G

Liking how that Wrong Size aviator looks.

Comment

• mesko
                  • Nov 2009

TheNotoriousT:

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                  [...] there used to be a place called BlkMrkt that may be closed. Mrs H carry good stuff for girls.
                  Yes, BLCKMRKT has indeed closed, unfortunately.

Apart from JUS, which I find boring, NK (Nordiska Kompaniet) carries "Acne, Belstaff, C.P.Company, Carhartt, Comme des Garcons, Dover Street Market, Givenchy, Helmut Lang, Hope, Junya Watanabe, Local Firm, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Martin Margiela, Nikolaj d'Etoiles, Oliver Spencer, Paul & friends, Pringle, Raf Simons, Rick Owens, Thom Browne, Trickers, Visvim, Y3" in a store called Paul & Friends on floor 2. Quite boring as well, unfortunately, but it's what we've got here.
                  Nathalie Schuterman carries for example Lanvin for both sexes.

I usually go out to bars or gigs (i.e. I don't "club"), and I highly recommend checking out Mother - a club run by Gavin Maycroft dedicated to showcasing the finest underground music from all over the world. He relocates to new venues all the time, but usually, there are almost no week-ends without a Mother event.
                  There is a really great bar called Berlin on Skånegatan 71 in Södermalm. Small as fuck though. Another one, called Landet is located at Telefonplan, LM Ericssons väg 27. Somewhat off, but really nice. Occasional great gigs, too. You can dine at both places, but I haven't done it, so I can't say whether they are good or not in that regard.
                  A spectacular bar is Gondolen at Stadsgården 6 (in an external lift called Katarinahissen). Great view and a little bit classier than the previous two suggestions.
                  For dining only, as a vegetarian I personally recommend Lao Wai at Luntmakargatan 74. Real Chinese food, as it is in China.
                  I don't know any restaurants with good "Swedish" food, since most of it is based on meat, although Nystekt strömming - the herring wagon - is located on Södermalmstorg and serves fresh herring in various ways.

I feel I can go on for ages about everything from architecture (my field) to which side of the escalator you should stand on. If you want more (perhaps more alternative) suggestions, just send me a PM.

Then there is always Time Magazine: http://www.time.com/time/travel/city...909441,00.html
                  Last edited by mesko; 09-14-2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                    • Oct 2009

/\
                    Mesko you da man!!! :-)
                    Thanks a lot for your time, will definetly check some of your suggestions out and probably contact you via PM.
                    Thanks.
                    Best
                    T
                    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

As long as you always stand to the right in the escalators you'll have a great time!

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

What happened to that Lost Luggage place? Still hasn't opened or..?
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Guidi womens boots

Does anyone know where I could get these Guidi boots for women (back zip, reverse leather)? Since they are so hard to find, I'm thinking about ordering them custom made from Lazzari Web. Would someone here know about their pricing on the custom made Guidi boots? If so, please PM me. Thanks!!

Comment

• xeraphim
                            • Nov 2008

788, if this is the heel height u want:

Comment

• (((o
                              • May 2009

Does anyone know what brands these are? They look quite interesting so I'd like to know more about them.

http://www.kamilleparis.fr/index.cfm...ns&subcat=4880
                              http://www.kamilleparis.fr/index.cfm...ns&subcat=4891

Only clue I've got is the name of the categories, c.japan and d. famiglia. I've tried to google both but so far I've found nothing.
                              i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• timberlakeld
                                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by (((o View Post
                                Does anyone know what brands these are? They look quite interesting so I'd like to know more about them.

http://www.kamilleparis.fr/index.cfm...ns&subcat=4880
                                http://www.kamilleparis.fr/index.cfm...ns&subcat=4891

Only clue I've got is the name of the categories, c.japan and d. famiglia. I've tried to google both but so far I've found nothing.
                                When I first entered this site, I thought it was Darklands..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎