X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Do Dior Homme Luster stripey tops with leather shoulder tabs fetch a good price on Ebay these days? The ones that were in the ad campaign.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• raskolnikovboogie
      • Nov 2009

If I'm a large 43 to a small 44 in shoe sizing, what size Guidi's should I be looking at? I assume a 45 since they're a size below generally?

Comment

• jamesd
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by graydot View Post
        does anyone know if LIFT does email orders or is proxy my best bet?

Hide-san cannot even get in touch with Lift for me.

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by raskolnikovboogie View Post
          If I'm a large 43 to a small 44 in shoe sizing, what size Guidi's should I be looking at? I assume a 45 since they're a size below generally?
          45 or a 45.5 depending on the shape of the toe. I'd got a full 2 sizes up in the back zips and 1.5 larger in the lace ups.
          I've found that in some versions 45s are too small and 46s are too large. The soft leather will stretch out as you wear them if they're a bit small and you can always use insoles if they're a bit too large.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• graydot
            • Aug 2009

what happened to the affiliation with sartorialoft? i would assume it to be a beneficial venture for both parties involved, so why has the partnership ended?

Comment

• math-thomsen
              • Jul 2010

Hey I'm new on StyleZeitgeist. I'm really looking for two Obscur Items a WOOL COAT WITH ZIP OFF STRETCH JERSEY COLLAR and a very long
              thin cotton jacket with high collar. Both have been sold on Darklandsberlin.com, but there are no one left and have looked everywhere, but i can't find it.
              Best Regards Malthe.

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Dawn
                I'm about 5'10" / 177.8 cms..
                I'm 1,92 cms. So it should be long enough for you, no ?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Do Dior Homme Luster stripey tops with leather shoulder tabs fetch a good price on Ebay these days? The ones that were in the ad campaign.
                  Unfortunately I don't think most of the old DH stuff catches any attention on ebay these days... most of those who were into the lines back then have moved on (like we have E) and the only stuff that people seem to pay good bucks for is the post-hedi shit and even then it's a crapshoot.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Eye
                    • Jan 2010

Faust, i'm pretty sure you still can find some dh maniacs (means hedi era), maybe on y! japan.
                    But indeed, people who were used to buy dh now turned to rick (at least the guys on sufu).
                    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• sargon97
                      • Jan 2009

Anyone know if apartmentberlin.de in Berlin is still open? Multiple emails go un-answered.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by sargon97 View Post
                        Anyone know if apartmentberlin.de in Berlin is still open? Multiple emails go un-answered.
                        it is!

Comment

• sargon97
                          • Jan 2009

^ thanks, guess its best to call.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Looking for another suit... for interview purposes.

Are the margiela line 14 suits pretty solid? Looking for something slightly slim but not too severe as to raise eyebrows. Also, they fit true to size if I'm a true 50?

Certainly open to other recommendations as well. Also looking to spend around $1k (or less if possible)!

Thanks guys!
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• stretcheroo
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                              Looking for another suit... for interview purposes... Certainly open to other recommendations as well. Also looking to spend around $1k (or less if possible)...
                              If I were looking for a new suit for interview purposes, depending on the type of interview (medical internship perhaps?), and not wed to fashion forward/bleeding edge design such as that celebrated here, I would certainly consider GILT.com. On any given week they are likely to have some suits that would fit the bill, i.e., Isaia, BB, Hickey, Varvatos, CK and others. And given the 50-70 percent off, you could do pretty well for your budget.

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

lanvin suits on yoox for slightly over 1k with sweet yoox return policy
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎