Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BeauIXI
    • Nov 2008

Shit. Same thing happened to me on my first pair... I patched it twice, then the patch ripped. Then I lost a little weight to deal with the shame and got another pair.
    Originally posted by philip nod
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

Hey whatsbthe safest way to ship stuff aka silver bracelet from the UK to Germany? Is ere any other reliable service except the expensive ones like fedex?
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

i believe you are 100% correct on the theory, but in practice it means after 4 wearings, a size S is a size XL.

Originally posted by beardown View Post
        As far as I know, unstable cotton in the term for cotton that isn't spun as tightly when it's woven from raw cotton. Stabilized cotton would be tighter spun and in longer/tighter strands from what I understand.

Unstable cotton would likely mean a softer hand and a less tight knit. The term shouldn't mean it would fall apart. At least any more than regular rick double layer shirts do.

Those really wispy/sheer shirts tend to develop holes pretty naturally, even more so in the rayon versions than cotton. It's hard to justify $400 for any kind of t-shirt, much less t-shirts that tend to get frequent holes in them. I love the double layer shirts and I have a few but they all end up with holes if you wear them on any kind of regular basis.

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

unstable cotton = wizard sleeves for days
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

i look like mrs. roper in mine

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
              i look like mrs. roper in mine
              bwaaaaaahahaha whoooo boy i forgot bout that show i loved those colorful printed things she always wore

Comment

• seatbelts
                • Sep 2010

The Julius black wax corkscrew jean, does the waist fit larger than normal sizing? The website I want to order from says a size 1 is a 32" waist and a size 2 is 34". I thought, traditionally, that a sz1 fit a 28-30, sz2 30-32, and so on.
                julius leather jacket size 2
                http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14217

Comment

• nictan
                  • Jul 2009

most of julius' trousers are usually meant to be worn low on the hip. so yea, a size 1 is often ~40cm. no surprise there.

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

Hello! I got a pair of AD white suede/black leather sneakers a couple of months ago and I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a suede shoe protector for them? thanks m
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Diss
                      • Sep 2008

USA proxy

any USA members/proxies willing to purchase from Gilt and then ship to australia, if so PM me. Im interested in buying a Damir Doma Weekender bag.

Comment

• miserableman
                        • Dec 2009

Did these Ann boots ever get released from the FW10 collection? The ones 3rd from right? Seen the ones with laces on the rear for sale, but never the ones without.

Comment

• michael_kard
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                          Did these Ann boots ever get released from the FW10 collection? The ones 3rd from right? Seen the ones with laces on the rear for sale, but never the ones without.

i remember this store in athens called sotris had them.
                          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• copacetic
                            • Nov 2010

I have these jeans. They're great. I'm usually a large (Italian 50), and I wear a 3, and they're loose-ish and comfortable. Not a skin tight fit. The material is pretty thick too, so the silhouette is just baggier.

So,

Size 1 = 46
                            Size 2 = 48
                            Size 3 = 50

If you're a 44, then you're not in luck I guess.

Originally posted by seatbelts View Post
                            The Julius black wax corkscrew jean, does the waist fit larger than normal sizing? The website I want to order from says a size 1 is a 32" waist and a size 2 is 34". I thought, traditionally, that a sz1 fit a 28-30, sz2 30-32, and so on.
                            And "When the prince has gathered about him
                            "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• CUTUP
                              • Sep 2009

Thats a good general assumption copacetic, but....

You cant really go by that logic unfortunatly, as the cut of the jean plays such a huge role in the fit, and sizing in the waist seems to be all over the place

For example, I wear a 3 in Attachment jeans, but KK Attachment I need a 4, Julius I need between a 2 or a 3, and Geller a 48 in some, and 50 in others

I know everyone likes to try and ask for a general size guide, but it never works out for most brands, your far better off going by the measurements or asking for some if they are not listed
                              Originally posted by marco-von
                              this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎