X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stereophobic
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by theblackpalette View Post
    what size would a size one julius engineer boots fit? US9?
    Originally posted by tgadd View Post
    I'm around a US10 and I am slightly too big for a 2 in Julius boots. I'd say that the size one is a little too small for a 9.
    it depends. my feet measure 26.5cm x 10cm and I normally wear a size 1 in _7 engineer boots. I own the classic shape and have tried on the new, slimmer AW10 pair and both fit. I'd say size 1 would be really narrow but will stretch after some time. I wear size 2 in the tall engineers though.
    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• theblackpalette
      • Aug 2010

stereophobic & tgadd:

I'm actually a US 9.5/10, seems size 1 is definitely out for me; now pondering if size 2 would even fit me. I typically wear shoes with an outsole of ~29.5cm.

Comment

• stereophobic
        • Aug 2009

you'll do fine with size 2 if you don't have feet longer than 27.5cm.
        An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Raw
          • Oct 2009

I'm a US9.5/10 in Nikes and wear Julius size 2 with an insole, actually had to go through 2 types of insoles as the first pair made them too tight, but now they fit pretty much perfect.

Comment

• yffet
            • Aug 2009

Does anyone know something about "N4 ss2011 PLAIN SOLEIL" ?

I cant find any preview pictures anywhere.
            Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• michael_kard
              • Oct 2010

I understand that many guys here get AD womens stuff on large sizes. I remember reading somewhere about the t-shirts being quite unisex cuts, but, I don't know anything else. So, can someone please tell me what kind of pieces they have and what size? M
              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Can anyone recommend a good place to get a small hole in a sweater fixed around NYC? I found recommendations for Alice Zotta and French American reweavers, but they sound quite expensive. It's a small fix and I don't want to pay a ton just because a place has a famous reputation...
                music

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

there is a generic dry cleaners on 30th between 6th and 7th, close to the corner, that has done a great job patching sweaters for me.

Comment

• JD_May
                    • Apr 2010

Cross posting from Recent Purchases, as I had a small question about a recent purchase.

In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                    And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                      I understand that many guys here get AD womens stuff on large sizes. I remember reading somewhere about the t-shirts being quite unisex cuts, but, I don't know anything else. So, can someone please tell me what kind of pieces they have and what size? M
                      I have some women's pieces. In menswear I wear an XXS or sometimes an XS depending on the piece. In Ann's women's I wear a 36 pant and a 38 top (I can get away with a 40 in sleeveless tops). To be honest the size 38 tops fit me much better than the XXS mostly due to the sleeve length. I never have to alter a 38. I don't think there is any difference in men's and women's footwear. I wear a 39 in both (40 sneaker) and can't tell the difference. I find the same is true with the accessories, a men's S belt is the same as a women's S. I wear a M in hats regardless of being for men or women. I hope that helps.
                      THE HOUSE OF DIS
                      embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• michael_kard
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by thehouseofdis View Post
                        I have some women's pieces. In menswear I wear an XXS or sometimes an XS depending on the piece. In Ann's women's I wear a 36 pant and a 38 top (I can get away with a 40 in sleeveless tops). To be honest the size 38 tops fit me much better than the XXS mostly due to the sleeve length. I never have to alter a 38. I don't think there is any difference in men's and women's footwear. I wear a 39 in both (40 sneaker) and can't tell the difference. I find the same is true with the accessories, a men's S belt is the same as a women's S. I wear a M in hats regardless of being for men or women. I hope that helps.
                        it sure does, thanks a lot! i think you're so lucky to wear a 39 in shoes. I am a 44 and usually get 45 to wear w/ an insole, so nothings really available as far as womens shoes go. thanks for your help.
                        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• laughed
                          • Jul 2009

can anyone recommend a good mens jewelry designer - specifically rings - in the vein of ugo and werkstatt - but a little cheaper maybe?

Comment

• Rampancy
                            • Feb 2010

Looking at these Julius boots from FW07. Should a guy with a US10 foot go with a size 2 or 3?

Comment

• seatbelts
                              • Sep 2010

Size 2.
                              julius leather jacket size 2
                              http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14217

Comment

• oncebornyoucanthide
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Are Augusta sneakers made of horse or lama leather?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎