Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenmy
    • May 2009

klue,would the quickest answer not be just to call AB,as theya re the only place i have seen with this colour combo on the drip sneaker,i think the actual colour might be more green like these below.

but couldnt be certain as there dose seem to be a lot of colour options in this shoe

Comment

• docus
      • Dec 2010

Taylen -

That looks almost exactly like my RO, which is RU 7763 - see my post in the Rick Owens thread on the Designers and Their Work subforum to see a picture.

Mine's a sample from the Strutter collection (size S). The only differences I can see are that mine has velcro on the pockets to keep them shut/flat to the body, and zip pockets on the sleeves. Perhaps these details were changed for the production model?

*edit* - actually, I think the one you're after is a FW07 - similar but not quite the same.

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

this doesnt really belong anywhere else and it's just an idea so just go with me for a sec. do you think it'd be an interesting idea to take the original photos from the hall of fame thread and create a sort of coffee table book out of it? it's strictly just a random thought. i know the sz HOF is personal and for sz'ers but it'd be an interesting thing to flip through when lounging around/doing whatever.

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

hos is small so it would have to be a very small coffee table

Comment

• oncebornyoucanthide
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Talking about leather jackets: does anybody know what's the weight of Julius FW10 goat leather? how does it compare to Rick FW calf oiled leather? is it lighter or heavier?

Comment

• dlison
              • Jan 2011

Hey all. Anyone been to the Library on brompton road in london recently? I happen to have a very short time free in around London tomorrow very early in the day and wondered if a) They'd be open, it being a holiday in the UK tomorrow and b) whether they have a decent ccp stock at the moment? (Any coats/jackets in 50/52?) before I start my journey.

Comment

• doldrums
                • Dec 2008

why is it that darkshadow jeans always develop this awkward crotch fold like a week into good use...they can never stay taut/clean in that area and i end up looking like a springsteen album cover no matter how low i sag or how far down i size...and there clearly are no realistic options out there given that i just got a new pair...maybe he wants me to always stand with feet wide apart and destroy the one pure thing about jeans (lack of self consciousness)...

Comment

• Raw
                  • Oct 2009

Probably due to the high rise of the jeans, same issue with LUC j-pants, but not too annoying.

Comment

• theblackpalette
                    • Aug 2010

when will Japanese stores begin their sale? Soon?

Comment

• Ivans On High
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2008

anyone willing to proxy something for me from Sydney's seeing as the sale is instore only?

Comment

• Raw
                        • Oct 2009

Best to make sure what you want is part of the sale first as not everything is.

Comment

• eton97
                          • Dec 2008

can anybody tell me the difference between these 2 CCP derby codes....

AM2449
                          AM2520SX

can't for the life of me see or work out the difference?
                          you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

hey D, i've just answered you about that ;)
                            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Can someone tell me the EU equivalent to a Japanese mens boot sized M? Brand is Cabane de Zucca.
                              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• oncebornyoucanthide
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Julius double-zipper jersey jacket

Does anybody know item code of this Julius ss10 double zipper fencing jacket in cotton jersey?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎