Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miserableman
    • Dec 2009

Not entirely sure this is the best place to ask this but I wonder if someone here can help me understand why I seem unable to get a superfuture account...

I tried registering 3 times over the last year+ and each time never received any response to say my account had been switched on(I get the initial activate email). Tried again last week and although it's only been a few days, I'm expecting it to be the same as my previous attempts.

Why's it so hard to get an account? I'm having to ask friends to contact sellers for me and it's a pain.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

pm'd you
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• fivezero
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
        Not entirely sure this is the best place to ask this but I wonder if someone here can help me understand why I seem unable to get a superfuture account...

I tried registering 3 times over the last year+ and each time never received any response to say my account had been switched on(I get the initial activate email). Tried again last week and although it's only been a few days, I'm expecting it to be the same as my previous attempts.

Why's it so hard to get an account? I'm having to ask friends to contact sellers for me and it's a pain.
        I've had the same experience, too. I tried registering there for buying and selling purposes over 3-4 months ago and never got an activation email or a response to my inquiry. So, I've just given up.

Comment

• dasi80
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by fivezero View Post
          I've had the same experience, too. I tried registering there for buying and selling purposes over 3-4 months ago and never got an activation email or a response to my inquiry. So, I've just given up.

i also have the same problems

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

I am wondering if I am such a bad technician or if Sufu recently changed. O cannot find the thread overview for the different brands anymore. I cannot find a button to see my threads. I have to browse through 50 pages to find my thread again...why? mike?
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

best way is probably to do a search for threads created by yourself. yea, technically it has been kind of fucked for a long time :P
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Raw
                • Oct 2009

Are all MA+ Cross Cut belts suppose to have a silver + at the tip like this:

I ask because I just received one from Sydneys and it doesn't, but it has a silver staple on the belt loop like this:

Comment

• BN
                  • Oct 2010

I have a question : do you know the sizing Of Miharayasuhiro's clothes ?
                  Does it fit large ?
                  I'd like to buy a parka sz S but i'm 184 cm..

Comment

• the breaks
                    • Sep 2007

Superfuture as a site is a piece of crap. Also the people in charge don't care and when you try pointing out the problems your messages get removed.
                    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• eton97
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                      Are all MA+ Cross Cut belts suppose to have a silver + at the tip like this:
                      no - they all vary to a some degree - both versions in the pics are fine....some don't have any silver cross or staple....and are only recognisable from the silver buckle.
                      you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• Raw
                        • Oct 2009

Cool thanks for the reply Eton, I think I like the belt loop design most. Not sure if the others are like this but the belt loop is made from the leather folded over the buckle where it's split into 2, folded diagonally, then attached and stapled together. Would have been nice to have the silver + at the tip aswell though .

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

^ My wallet doesn't have the staple + despite the tag saying '100% cow leather Silver 925/1000'. Luck of the draw I guess

Comment

• docus
                            • Dec 2010

Add me to the 'couldn't get into superfuture club'...

Comment

• miserableman
                              • Dec 2009

Don't understand it really. It's sure frustrating though, all my emails to them have gone un noticed too

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

i'm not a big suit guy, but i need one. any recommendations on a nice fitting suit besides ccp?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎