Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firstlove
    • Apr 2008

i think drkshdw ones may be different, because the tags on the RO mainline STAG a/w 08 sheer t-shirts clearly say
    "dry flat"
    "dry clean perchlorethyl reduct"
    "iron 110c"
    "do not bleach"
    "do not waterwash"

O_O

but since i need to shrink a bit on one of these, i might tumble dry for a bit.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

many of them say dry clean only, but its up to you how to take it, I've cold hand washed probably all of mine with no problems but you of course need to be careful.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Magician
        • Jul 2008

I may be able to buy some rick owens boots in a 45. I am a true 46/ US 13 and I was wondering if I will be able to wear them. Help would be much appreciated.

(I know people frequently size down for a pair of boots so I'm hoping I'll be ok. I also managed to stretch a pair of CP hi-tops from a 45 to something remotely wearable thanks to Kunk's advice)
        Last edited by Magician; 08-31-2008, 10:52 PM.
        Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• drexl
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Magician View Post
          I may be able to buy some rick owens boots in a 45. I am a true 46/ US 13 and I was wondering if I will be able to wear them. Help would be much appreciated.

(I know people frequently size down for a pair of boots so I'm hoping I'll be ok. I also managed to stretch a pair of CP hi-tops from a 45 to something remotely wearable thanks to Kunk's advice)
          That might be hard to pull off, Rick's boots tend to run true to size (if not smaller, which is accomodated with the larger toebox) in length from my experience. If you can't try them on, try to at least compare the outsole measurement vs your own feet.

Comment

• Magician
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by drexl View Post
            That might be hard to pull off, Rick's boots tend to run true to size (if not smaller, which is accomodated with the larger toebox) in length from my experience. If you can't try them on, try to at least compare the outsole measurement vs your own feet.
            Thanks for the quick reply. That plus the cost is likely to keep me away for now.
            Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• baby
              • Aug 2008

ive washed all my drkshdw and ro shirts a handful of times...and then tumble dried on low ...never had any problems they usually just fit more like when they were new.
              Originally posted by pipcleo
              if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• KM80
                • Mar 2008

Cool, thanks!

Comment

• Tiger
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2006

do i still have to wait in line outside the apple soho (and/or meatpacking) store 8 in the morning to cop the 3g iphone?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                    do i still have to wait in line outside the apple soho (and/or meatpacking) store 8 in the morning to cop the 3g iphone?
                    You should be fine.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

I kind of want a hooded scarf, did someone else besides Ann do one this fall or do I remember wrong..? where could I find one besides aloha rag?
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• drexl
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                        I kind of want a hooded scarf, did someone else besides Ann do one this fall or do I remember wrong..? where could I find one besides aloha rag?
                        Luisaviaroma has those Ann hood/scarves for alot less (fuck Aloharag's markups).

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

yea but they have the plum colour

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                            • Nov 2006

Word of warning on the Ann Scarf/Hood...It is extremely itchy! I went to Barneys to go buy it, couldn't keep it around my neck..it is a shame because it looks great.

I saw the exact same idea done by Filippa K this season in thicker (warmer) cotton for about $100.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

thanks for the warning.

I'm sure I've seen one somewhere online at least but can't remember who it was by..

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                                thanks for the warning.

I'm sure I've seen one somewhere online at least but can't remember who it was by..
                                EDIT: Nevermind it was also a vest.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎