X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thehouseofdis
    • Jan 2010

Glad I can help.

The SS08 jacket does look dramatically different depending on the fabric. The shine of the silk or rayon twill are much different than the black on black striped cotton and the leather looks different than that. I really like the solid black with the black and white silk accent at the placket.

I love both those jackets but sadly have never found them in my size, except for the SS08 in black leather when I was in Tokyo, but it was over $5000 with the exchange rate.

I almost bought the asymmetrical one in off-white leather when I was living in Antwerp but it was a small and was already getting dirty from store wear.

Maybe someday I'll come across one in XS or XXS.
    THE HOUSE OF DIS
    embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

good luck with that, from personal experience i can say it's a really nice subtle everyday jacket that goes with everything.

also, $5000... i got mine for 700
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Skye X
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by nictan View Post
        Is it possible to buy a leather puncher that makes openings like this? Ive did a quick search and most that i can find are circular holes, and not vertical ones.

or are these only available on the industrial/workshop level?

want to add holes in my m.a+ bag strap to shorten it.

if any one knows where to find one, or can access one, and wouldnt mind being a proxy, contact me.
        Nictan, what you need is an oval leather punch. One of my good friends manages a Tandy Leather store near me. Take the measurements of the hole (width, height) and let me know what they are, and I'll see if they have them. (Possibility of good discount)

Comment

• nictan
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Skye X View Post
          Nictan, what you need is an oval leather punch. One of my good friends manages a Tandy Leather store near me. Take the measurements of the hole (width, height) and let me know what they are, and I'll see if they have them. (Possibility of good discount)
          hi there, thanks!

the hole measures 1cm x 0.3cm.

Comment

• arby2001
            • Jan 2011

Hello, I will be heading to the julius shop next week. Before I go on holiday I will need to know the prices so as to handle my cash affairs better.

Does anyone know how much their current Jut Neck leather blouson goes for?
            too skinny for rick

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Does anyone who has seen the white Lost and Found knit at Atelier in person remember if:

1) it is true white or a pale grey? Pictures can be deceiving.

2) It is, in any way, sheer?

Thanks much
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

not sheer and very very white. saw it yesterday. very fitted though

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                  not sheer and very very white. saw it yesterday. very fitted though
                  Thank you much, saved me from a bad purchase. The pic makes it look pale grey and all the other L&F knits I've tried have been very generous for their size. Sounds like this would be the wrong size and color. Too bad.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

yes, the cowl neck is sized generously but this is fitted. it's very nice though so if a large works, go for it

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Nah, the cowl neck fits me perfectly in a large. This will be too small to look good. Pity, as the materials mix from that maker is going to be one of the most lovely things I've felt.

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

yeah, i have 3 l&f knits now, they are quickly becoming mainstays.

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                          yeah, i have 3 l&f knits now, they are quickly becoming mainstays.
                          Are you the guy who bought most everything from L&F in my size from The Archive?

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

no, i bought an xl from there when i was in town, and 2 from antolini.

Comment

• theblackpalette
                              • Aug 2010

does anyone know how ann d sneaks run? true to size?

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                                • Jan 2010

I feel they do. I wear a 40 in the sneakers and a 39 in her boots and shoes.
                                THE HOUSE OF DIS
                                embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎