Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • croatoan
    • Jul 2007

The Midwest collaboration items don't typically have any reference number or anything, as far as I know. At least not one that would be used as reference anywhere but within the staff. The items are sold only through their stores so you won't find them on online shops or anything.

Comment

• MoFiya
      • Sep 2007

Thanks, that was a help already leading my search to an early ending.
      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• croatoan
        • Jul 2007

The collaborative items do pop up on Yahoo, etc occasionally but the specification is not always in the title. Searching a combination of ユリウス and ミッドウエスト would probably be your best bet for search terms.

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Thank you so much mate... Let the hunt begin.

side note:
          If you (or anyone) happen to see that piece in a Sz.2 - 3 I would appreciate a message.
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• jscl
            • Jan 2010

has anyone dealt with mixmix? i bought a pair of guidi boots, thinking i could return them if they didn't fit. they're not marked as sale/discounted on their site, but now the owner is telling me that they actually were, so they aren't eligible for return...
            JUST THE HITS

Comment

• magic
              • Feb 2009

dealt with them once, they were friendly and helpful. perfect customer service.
              Focusing on object details

Comment

• draven
                • Jan 2009

why-lip

Has anyone dealt with why-lip.com before?

I placed an order through their english order form a couple days ago and they have not come back with any sort of confirmation yet. Emails go unanswered as well..

Comment

• jscl
                  • Jan 2010

re: mixmix...
                  any idea how i should deal with this? i checked the whole website, and the boots aren't listed anywhere as on sale, nor are they marked as discounted on the product page... also, it probably doesn't mean much, but when i called for info regarding the boots, the owner said i could return them if they didn't fit... just don't want to get stuck with a pair of boots and ebay...
                  JUST THE HITS

Comment

• beardown
                    rekoner
                    • Feb 2009

re: mixmix

You can always go through your credit card company and file a dispute, explain the situation and see if they will help. If the owner refuses to take them back and there's nothing to explain that on the site, your credit card company may be able to assist.

Barring that, you can always try to sell them on SUFU. How much did you pay for them and what model are they? That will pretty much say whether you got them on sale or not.
                    Originally posted by mizzar
                    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by draven View Post
                      Has anyone dealt with why-lip.com before?

I placed an order through their english order form a couple days ago and they have not come back with any sort of confirmation yet. Emails go unanswered as well..
                      ya i buy from them a few times a yr , they often carry pieces from like rick or back in the day balenciaga that i couldnt find anywhere else even at the flagships here . i havent bought from them directly tho , i always use my proxy and so far even with preorders i havent had any probs with whylip not communicating with the proxy

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by jscl View Post
                        any idea how i should deal with this? i checked the whole website, and the boots aren't listed anywhere as on sale, nor are they marked as discounted on the product page... also, it probably doesn't mean much, but when i called for info regarding the boots, the owner said i could return them if they didn't fit... just don't want to get stuck with a pair of boots and ebay...
                        by all logic you should be able to return them in that case.

its a bit risky but I would send them an e-mail saying "I checked the website, these were not marked on sale, so I'm sending them back now." then just send them over, its pretty unlikely they wouldn't accept them back at this point. if there is no refund, either e-mail them again or contact your credit card company directly.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• phong
                          • Jan 2011

has anyone bought anything from egocomplex.com? if so - any problems?

Comment

• TheRedeemer
                            • Apr 2010

Are the current julius denim jackets 337blm2 & 337blm3 the same cutting ? They are considered raglan shoulders right?

Comment

• seatbelts
                              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by jscl View Post
                              Did they not give you a receipt? The amount paid listed should say the pre-sale price paid. Solid proof.

EDIT:

Could these be dyed black?

Originally posted by V-J View Post
                              julius leather jacket size 2
                              http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14217

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎