X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by TheRedeemer View Post
    Are the current julius denim jackets 337blm2 & 337blm3 the same cutting ? They are considered raglan shoulders right?
    not raglan on the blm2 , i dont see a blm3 tho

Comment

• eckblk
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by leehk1980 View Post
      I just want to ask about the exact name or number of these pairs of Guidi Boots Thank You
      988 in baby calf. It's the mid height back-zip.

Comment

• leehk1980
        Banned
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by eckblk View Post
        988 in baby calf. It's the mid height back-zip.
        Thank You so much for answering so quickly
        How about this one

this is also 988 but seems like the pattern of the leather on the boots are not the same, and are these also mid height?

Comment

• eckblk
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by leehk1980 View Post
          Thank You so much for answering so quickly
          How about this one

this is also 988 but seems like the pattern of the leather on the boots are not the same, and are these also mid height?
          Same boot- different leather. Baby calf boot sits slightly higher due to rubber heel and vibram~ pattern may "look" different because the baby calf boot may have white stitching, can't tell.

yes, the Vertice boot is mid height. Full grain horse is solid.

Comment

• sshum88
            • Dec 2007

Not sure where to post this but is anyone else getting seeing an image of a frog inside an ice cube - 'Domain Unregistered' and directed to bit.ly/imageshack-domain? The image shows up in place of the actual item that is posted. I'm seeing it all over this forum. I thought I saw another member post this in another thread somewhere but can't find it.

Originally I thought image shack was down but that doesn't appear to be the case.
            Originally posted by eat me
            If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• gnow
              • Jun 2010

^ try logging in to imageshack, then refresh the page with the images.

Comment

• sshum88
                • Dec 2007

I don't have an imageshack acct and don't want to open another acct for something that I don't need. I should be able to view other member's posts with images in SZ without needing to login to the imageshack website first.

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                ^ try logging in to imageshack, then refresh the page with the images.
                Originally posted by eat me
                If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• gnow
                  • Jun 2010

Well, that's how I fixed my problem. Might wanna consider registering for it, since u do actually need it for something now; viewing images.

Comment

• t-bone
                    • Dec 2009

Here's your answer:

Comment

• jscl
                      • Jan 2010

thanks, he emailed back saying i should get a refund. crossing my fingers...

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      by all logic you should be able to return them in that case.

its a bit risky but I would send them an e-mail saying "I checked the website, these were not marked on sale, so I'm sending them back now." then just send them over, its pretty unlikely they wouldn't accept them back at this point. if there is no refund, either e-mail them again or contact your credit card company directly.
                      JUST THE HITS

Comment

• nictan
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
                        Not sure where to post this but is anyone else getting seeing an image of a frog inside an ice cube - 'Domain Unregistered' and directed to bit.ly/imageshack-domain? The image shows up in place of the actual item that is posted. I'm seeing it all over this forum. I thought I saw another member post this in another thread somewhere but can't find it.

Originally I thought image shack was down but that doesn't appear to be the case.
                        same thing here. i asked about it in another thread. but i solved it by registering an account. took all of 10 secs.

Comment

• eckblk
                          • Mar 2010

CDiem material code

Does anybody know what type of material: BV01 is? Cow, Calf, Horse....?

Thanks, looking at a pair of boots on Yahoo Jp.

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by eckblk View Post
                            Does anybody know what type of material: BV01 is? Cow, Calf, Horse....?

Thanks, looking at a pair of boots on Yahoo Jp.
                            Bovine maybe? (which is vague...could mean cow, ox, etc.)
                            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

bison vagina
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎