X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnow
    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by couturehomme View Post
    looking for stockists other than Vertice or Oki-Ni who carry BBS in larger sizes (L or XL)

ink's BBS SS11 buy is freaking INCREDIBLE (those 2 black leathers are insane...grail) but very disappointingly, they hardly have anything in my size

Comment

• BBYY
      • Mar 2008

Hi,

Any idea of how the Rick cargo swinger trousers fit : http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=53I ?

I have tried those jersey pants : http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=53I and they fit very small, I had to try the S, although I'm usually a XS.

And if you have seen the cargo in xs anywhere, let me know.

Thanks.
      Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• Mikevigar
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by couturehomme View Post
        looking for stockists other than Vertice or Oki-Ni who carry BBS in larger sizes (L or XL)

ink's BBS SS11 buy is freaking INCREDIBLE (those 2 black leathers are insane...grail) but very disappointingly, they hardly have anything in my size
        Keep an eye on Hostem's website too, that should be updated in the next couple of weeks with larger sizes for BBS.

Comment

• lost53
          • Dec 2010

Rick Owens Swingers

BBYY, The cargos are a bit more fitted than the jersey's.
          At lease for the last couple of seasons. For recommendations your waist size would be helpful!! Although if you were a S in the jerseys, it is very doubtful you will be an XS in the swingers.
          Last edited by lost53; 03-09-2011, 03:08 PM. Reason: new info

Comment

• diorowen
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by leehk1980 View Post
            I want to buy a pair of Julius/Viridi Anne boots but don't know what size is suitable for me. I am now wearing size43 US10 UK9 ( 28cm ) I want to try size 3 for Julius but they said it is (27.5cm) don't know should I buy them or not. Just wondering if there is a range of size which is suitable to wear size 3 of Julius or Viridi boots and should I try Size 4?
            should be in sizing help question.
            but here you go,
            base on my experience. 27,5/26,5/25,5 is japanese sizing. doesnt reflect how long is the sole was. julius stuff,
            size 1, 25,5= eu 40-41
            size 2, 26,5= eu 42-43
            size 3, 27,5= eu 44-45? etc..
            from what I know, julius does have size 4 footwear,and be aware that sizing is sometimes different every season. so.. just ask for insole/outsole measurement to be safe :)
            still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

can someone post a fit pic of the drkshdw hog wash jeans in a lower size? i am a 28/29 and i can't find a decent pic of the fit/color of the jeans.
              thanks in advance.

Comment

• leehk1980
                Banned
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by diorowen View Post
                should be in sizing help question.
                but here you go,
                base on my experience. 27,5/26,5/25,5 is japanese sizing. doesnt reflect how long is the sole was. julius stuff,
                size 1, 25,5= eu 40-41
                size 2, 26,5= eu 42-43
                size 3, 27,5= eu 44-45? etc..
                from what I know, julius does have size 4 footwear,and be aware that sizing is sometimes different every season. so.. just ask for insole/outsole measurement to be safe :)
                Thank You for helping

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by BBYY View Post
                  Hi,

Any idea of how the Rick cargo swinger trousers fit : http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=53I ?

I have tried those jersey pants : http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=53I and they fit very small, I had to try the S, although I'm usually a XS.

And if you have seen the cargo in xs anywhere, let me know.

Thanks.
                  i wear the cargos in xs and they fit just snug enough that i dont have to tie the drawstring to keep them up but theyre not too tight . my waist is like 30" . i could get away with wearin a small but ive always found size small was a lil too loose and id have to tie the strings . but then the cargos i have are from a few seasons ago cant member which rite now

heres the cropped version for ss11
                  CGIなどの面倒な知識がなくても、簡単で高機能なショッピングカートを無料でレンタルできます。デザインやレイアウトも自由に設定でき、あなただけのネットショップを作成しよう!

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Ochre View Post
                    Can anyone recommend their favorite sites for high res runway photography? Sites that offer side/back/detail views are a plus.

I typically look to style.com for the frontal shots and models.com or nowfashion.com for other views but I'm trying to find more so any help would be fantastic!
                    firstview.com - though i've never actually joined.

Comment

• seatbelts
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by seatbelts View Post
                      Also, the top button on my DRKSHDW jeans came loose (it came that way, eventually fell off). All I was given in the extra button bag was two buttons and two "rivets" that are double pronged. Am I retarded or how the fuck came I supposed to push the prongs through the metal of the button.?

Anyone have any idea?
                      julius leather jacket size 2
                      http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14217

Comment

• Nikov
                        • Nov 2008

if you take it to the dry cleaners they should be able to do it. if not, have them take a look at the other buttons on the jeans, since they are all the same.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

the left one is a fly button, the right one the main one.

buttons like that are either hammered or pressed into place. you press the part with the spikes through the denim, put the top part (second from right) on top of it and give it a whack. or, have a tailor or cobbler do it.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• quiet noise
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

i have a linen doma jacket that has kinda lost the original fit from all the wear (especialy the sleeves have become "sloppy" and stretched out) do you guys think that a dry clean might bring it back to the original shape? i have never cry cleaned linen before. Also, when the care tag says "proffesional dry clean only" does that mean that there is a risk of it getting damaged if the dry cleaner is not extremley careful or something?
                            Last edited by quiet noise; 03-11-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Ochre View Post
                              Can anyone recommend their favorite sites for high res runway photography? Sites that offer side/back/detail views are a plus.

I typically look to style.com for the frontal shots and models.com or nowfashion.com for other views but I'm trying to find more so any help would be fantastic!
                              Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                              firstview.com - though i've never actually joined.
                              Never tried firstview either. The good thing, it looks like they
                              have further back catalogue than the other usual suspects.
                              The bad thing, it seems like you have to pay.

Now if you don't want to pay, at style.it you can get high res images
                              of both the normal and detail images. Though they seem to only be
                              available for more recent collections.
                              Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                              Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• theetruscan
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by BECOMING-INTENSE View Post
                                Never tried firstview either.
                                For a long time, firstview made a significant portion of their collection available free. Now, it's all pay. Usually 40-120 shots per show, or thereabouts. Archives for many designers into the mid 90s.
                                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎