• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

why not ask them??
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• tofucactaur
      • Jan 2010

have sent an email, will let you know results if interested...?

Comment

• nictan
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by magic View Post
        oh okay.. they looks too similar^ the SS09 has a metal plate on the front.
        yea thanks. should be different. anw think it shouldnt be too much of a problem. though, now im 99% certain its a very dark brown, the box and the bag probably got mixed up through the years of jumping from owner to owner
        Last edited by nictan; 03-22-2011, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
          • Jan 2011

quality of japanese brAnd kiryuryik?
          i know their lead designer used to be a pattern maker under yohji

and can anyone id the jacket? Ann D what season?

Last edited by cowsareforeating; 03-23-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• huckleberry
            • Jul 2009

Anyone got a news or pictures of Stephan Schneider's FW11/12 collection? One of the guys at Bstore was telling me about the showroom and I can't wait to see the images.

Comment

• michael_kard
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
              and can anyone id the jacket? Ann D what season?
              I'm 99% sure this is not by Ann. If it is, it's definitely not from the mens line...
              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                I'm 99% sure this is not by Ann. If it is, it's definitely not from the mens line...
                damn. lookbook.nu kid lied? or wearing wiminz jacket :[

Comment

• Krazine
                  • Sep 2009

Comment

• messenoire
                    • Nov 2009

the jacket has very femme design elements to it. i dont get why you'd buy overtly feminine jackets from someone with such a wide range of beautiful clothes. why buy something that will ultimately look awkward when worn? that look illustrates a huge problem within fashion/style (i dont want to place them hand in hand). people paying for the label just to be able to say it's from "label X" leading to a very warped and convoluted view on fashion/style rather than buying what actually speaks to you because it is a good piece. what a waste of $840 for that young man.

Comment

• miserableman
                      • Dec 2009

Anyone know which courier does lazzari use for european deliveries?

Comment

• Krazine
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                        Anyone know which courier does lazzari use for european deliveries?
                        They use fedex.

edit: to the Netherlands at least o_o
                        Last edited by Krazine; 03-23-2011, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

they've always used DSV on my orders.

Comment

• DRRRK
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                            the jacket has very femme design elements to it. i dont get why you'd buy overtly feminine jackets from someone with such a wide range of beautiful clothes. why buy something that will ultimately look awkward when worn? that look illustrates a huge problem within fashion/style (i dont want to place them hand in hand). people paying for the label just to be able to say it's from "label X" leading to a very warped and convoluted view on fashion/style rather than buying what actually speaks to you because it is a good piece. what a waste of $840 for that young man.
                            That is what he wants to do. The jacket looks good on the guy. If he can pull it off, where's the problem? Who is to judge what looks awkward? You don't like it. You can say that you don't, this is what the forum is for, but don't say it is a huge problem in general. What you call a huge problem in fashion/style is exactly that: style. The definition of it, independent from what is en vogue or what others like you think.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                              • Feb 2010

Since I am often between two sizes I wonder if it´s better to take a leather in the smaller size which fits perfect in the waist but is very restricting in the shoulders (not raglan) or to size up and have the perfect space in the shoulders but a wider silhoutte in the waist?

How do you guys approach this problem? Is it possible to go with the bigger size but to tailor down in the waist?

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                                That is what he wants to do. The jacket looks good on the guy. If he can pull it off, where's the problem? Who is to judge what looks awkward? You don't like it. You can say that you don't, this is what the forum is for, but don't say it is a huge problem in general. What you call a huge problem in fashion/style is exactly that: style. The definition of it, independent from what is en vogue or what others like you think.
                                i dont necessarily agree. the sleeve length and the overall jacket length as it looks cropped and 1-2 sizes too small on him which to me translates to bad fit/awkward. if you look at his other looks he is all over the place. yes, i fully condone self discovery and if you have the funds to rifle through your period of discovery in designer garb then more power to you. from a design viewpoint it is obviously a womens jacket and i am all for unisex/blurring the gender lines but stuff like this is just silly. at the end of the day it's simply not a good fit for him & throughout the comments, yes i looked up the photo, he blabs on and on about how much he loves ann. if it fit well/looked proper i wouldnt care that it was womens at all. in my eyes the only reason he owns the ill-fitting jacket is because of the label and being able to say "yes it's from ann demeulemeester" and not for what i consider the correct reasons to own garments. i know a lot of this is opinion tripe but that's just my two sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎