Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnow
    • Jun 2010

I too need the color code of the ccp paper lined derbys from SS07 (same one BeauIX has on classifieds). I believe its '1010'? But I may be wrong.

Comment

• HWith
      • May 2007

I was just wondering if any of you guys get discounts out of sales season? There have been a few shops in CPH where I have been a regular customer or in good terms with the SAs and some times they give me a 10-15% discount without me asking. I've heard some people almost 'bargain' and ask for a discount when buying for a good amount (whatever that may be) - do any of you do that? I've thought about it but I have a hard time actually doing it. But If I could save 15% on my purchases maybe I should just get over it and ask... I'd like to hear it from others first, though.

Comment

• MoFiya
        • Sep 2007

Can someone name the model of these Damir Doma pants?
        They are from SS10, made out of 50% cotton 50% linen.
        Any first person experience?
        They look awesome...
        I have dreams of orca whales and owls
        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• morsto
          • Nov 2008

I think in the US it would be fine to ask for discount, but I would think it would be considered rude to do it in cph. I've also gotten some discount without asking in cph, but I barely bother anymore as retail spaces here get more boring by the second it seems..

Originally posted by HWith View Post
          I was just wondering if any of you guys get discounts out of sales season? There have been a few shops in CPH where I have been a regular customer or in good terms with the SAs and some times they give me a 10-15% discount without me asking. I've heard some people almost 'bargain' and ask for a discount when buying for a good amount (whatever that may be) - do any of you do that? I've thought about it but I have a hard time actually doing it. But If I could save 15% on my purchases maybe I should just get over it and ask... I'd like to hear it from others first, though.
          I do not recognise the vessel,
          but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by HWith View Post
            I do sometimes...but I word is carefully..."how much is this jacket? Oh...and how much is it for me?" *insert laughter like you're joking but you're not*

Sometimes they'll mark it down then. I usually only inquire about discounts if I know the sales person well enough to not humiliate myself though.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

can someone post real fit pics of the rick drkshdw drop crotch cargo pants? also in those pants what size in inches does a size small equate to? i've had problems with waist sizes before. i am around a 27-29 depending on the designer.

Comment

• quiet noise
                Banned
                • Dec 2008

do you think there is any risk of creases appearing on a leather jacket during a shipping? i mean when the jacket is tightly folded in a parcel... especially if we are talking about soft lamb leather.
                Last edited by quiet noise; 04-15-2011, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                  cargo pants? also in those pants what size in inches does a size small equate to? i've had problems with waist sizes before. i am around a 27-29 depending on the designer.
                  get them in xs . my waist is like 30 and the regular small was a lil bit too loose , like id have to tie the drawstring on those and i dont always want to do that . in xs they fit just rite where they will be snug but not too tight and stay up w/out havin to be tied

Comment

• asecretmaker
                    • Apr 2011

hello, i am gonna buy a ro stooge leather jacket but i got some small questions.
                    the ref number is RU 2764 /LR, whats the meaning is LR? i know its calf but whats the difference between that and oiled calf?

Comment

• dmash1080
                      • Mar 2011

I believe oiled calf is /LO. Oiled calf is more desirable than the regular calf.

Comment

• messenoire
                        • Nov 2009

who currently has julius twisted jeans in stock? i cannot find them anywhere

Comment

• asecretmaker
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by dmash1080 View Post
                          I believe oiled calf is /LO. Oiled calf is more desirable than the regular calf.
                          thanks. i think i won't buy it.

Comment

• martin
                            • Jul 2008

How´s the sizing on the RO "chucks" this season? I heard that they fit smaller than the regular sneakers. Is that true?

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                              • Oct 2010

Hey guys

Just a quick question about RO sizing. I'm usually a 46/S in most brands, but recently I tried on an RO leather jacket from AW10 and the size S was too small for me, but the size S double layer was my size. I'm thinking of buying an RO leather online, but this uncertainty is stopping me. Would like to know if anyone can tell me if RO leathers vary in sizing from season to season despite the same marked size?

Thanks

Comment

• BBSCCP
                                • Feb 2010

can anybody please identify this leather from crust for me? whats the name, code and material? thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎