X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enterthedirt
    • Nov 2008

julius trench sizing

I know a couple of people have owned the julius trench made of a cotton/rayon/metal blend. Any perspectives on the sizing - im normally a size 1 for leathers (fit snug) and fit a slim 46, have never owned a julius tailored piece

Cheers

Comment

• leehk1980
      Banned
      • Apr 2010

Guidi ordering

I am interested in custom made Guidi boots, just wondering which place is the best place to order if I am in uk now. Thank You

Comment

• eckblk
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by leehk1980 View Post
        I am interested in custom made Guidi boots, just wondering which place is the best place to order if I am in uk now. Thank You
        I'm about to order a pair with Pita @ INK. What boot are you purchasing?

Comment

• leehk1980
          Banned
          • Apr 2010

Guidi Ordering

I have just asked PITA and he said he's not going to order custom Guidi boots until next season. That's why I am asking

Comment

• spacetaekwon
            • Jan 2011

rick tanks.

anyone cut their rick tanks/shirts?
            do you cut all the way or make a small cut and rip the rest?

Comment

• cowsareforeating
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by spacetaekwon View Post
              anyone cut their rick tanks/shirts?
              do you cut all the way or make a small cut and rip the rest?
              i haven't, but from my understanding, you dont need to rip. most of his materials will fray and wear with age/wash so i dont think you need to worry about it being cut and "too clean"

at least thats what i'm assuming you're asking..

Comment

• quiet noise
                Banned
                • Dec 2008

personaly, i would not cut in a straight, symmetrical line. i would leave the front slightly longer for that U shaped front that the good rick tanks have.

Comment

• jscl
                  • Jan 2010

stupid question, but are these two rick tees the typical rick tee? the first looks like there's more ribbing...

oki ni rick

rick antonioli
                  JUST THE HITS

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

the first one is viscose or silk/viscose the 2nd one is unstable cotton. some seasons of silk/viscose have ribbed neck. i prefer silk / viscose if u don't want to layer. not sheer.

to cut rick tee's i have used big sharp scissors and bunched the shirt up in my fist and just cut it. the results were a chopped up mess but it worked and i was able to tidy it up. u could just ask ur tailor to shorten it and leave a raw hem and it will look more professional and cost about 10 bucks
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

i'd suggest purchasing a rolling fabric cutter to cut rick tees or any tee where you want to leave the hem raw without it looking too crafty or home-made. you can get them at most craft stores for fairly inexpensive and they are definitely a great purchase.

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

^wish i had heard of that before
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Originally posted by leehk1980 View Post
                          Try Lazzari (they are located in Italy), that's where I got mine from. I can highly recommend them.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Maybe my search skills are piss-poor... couldn't find a travel thread regarding places to stay in Paris that are affordable and located in good areas. I will be traveling at the end of this month.

Reasonable rates all seem to result in places that have terrible reviews!

Thanks in advance guys!
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

apartments are a pretty good choice in paris, notably cheaper than hotels and you can find very stylish, nice and well located ones. I'll pm you some details.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                                apartments are a pretty good choice in paris, notably cheaper than hotels and you can find very stylish, nice and well located ones. I'll pm you some details.

I'm gonna need a new one for next month
                                the owner of the one i had in January said its booked for next month, ............
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎