Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaxM
    • Sep 2009

Discover our ➤ Furnished Apartments & Flats in Paris✔️✚ 3.500 apartments ⭐ Monthly and Long Term Rentals ⚡ Answer within 24h

Cheap enough compared to hotels i believe

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
      Maybe my search skills are piss-poor... couldn't find a travel thread regarding places to stay in Paris that are affordable and located in good areas. I will be traveling at the end of this month.

Reasonable rates all seem to result in places that have terrible reviews!

Thanks in advance guys!
      We stayed at hotel Annexe in January, it was excellent for a two star hotel (clean, nice service and good location) and the prices are very affordable: http://www.annexe-paris-hotel.com/

An apartment is a good option too, like the others noted here.

Comment

• Nations
        • Apr 2011

Another Rick leather sizing question, just wanted to be sure it'll fit since I've heard so much about RO sizing inconsistencies.

I'm about a true L, maybe a slightly slim L. This particular jacket (intarsia from a/w10) is a XL with a p-2-p measurement of 22.4". The jackets I currently own that fit me well have a p2p ranging from 21.5"-22". These jackets are fairly straight from the armpit down to the bottom. However, I do have one jacket that has a p2p of 23.2" but slims down considerably around the body.

So I'm wondering how RO jackets are cut, are they fairly straight from the armpit to the bottom or does it get slimmer? Would the XL work for me or will it be too big?

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

MANY Thanks to everyone for their help with accommodations :)

Looking forward to going back to Paris... it's been too long!
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• hurricane08
            • Nov 2008

I'm 48 in trousers/jeans/shorts.What size should i pick for Silent shorts (SS11)?

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

it may be too big, they stretch a fair bit

Originally posted by Nations View Post
              Another Rick leather sizing question, just wanted to be sure it'll fit since I've heard so much about RO sizing inconsistencies.

I'm about a true L, maybe a slightly slim L. This particular jacket (intarsia from a/w10) is a XL with a p-2-p measurement of 22.4". The jackets I currently own that fit me well have a p2p ranging from 21.5"-22". These jackets are fairly straight from the armpit down to the bottom. However, I do have one jacket that has a p2p of 23.2" but slims down considerably around the body.

So I'm wondering how RO jackets are cut, are they fairly straight from the armpit to the bottom or does it get slimmer? Would the XL work for me or will it be too big?

Thanks in advance

Comment

• kucejoe
                • Sep 2006

Has anyone handled / does anyone own a piece from the Raf Simons F/W 2008-09 collection in the "digital tweed" fabric? If so, what is your opinion / description of the fabric?

Below is an example of the fabric I am talking about:

Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• comedyzen
                  • May 2009

HI,

Just picked up a sweet CDG Evergreen jacket. I love it, but it is made of 100% wool and is slightly scratchy around the neck. Is there a way to soften this with some treatment?

Comment

• Lane
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                    the first one is viscose or silk/viscose the 2nd one is unstable cotton. some seasons of silk/viscose have ribbed neck. i prefer silk / viscose if u don't want to layer. not sheer.

to cut rick tee's i have used big sharp scissors and bunched the shirt up in my fist and just cut it. the results were a chopped up mess but it worked and i was able to tidy it up. u could just ask ur tailor to shorten it and leave a raw hem and it will look more professional and cost about 10 bucks
                    For the rayon ones are they as long as the cotton ones?

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

the silk/viscose ones with the ribbed necks are much shorter

Comment

• ardeetee
                        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by kucejoe View Post
                        Has anyone handled / does anyone own a piece from the Raf Simons F/W 2008-09 collection in the "digital tweed" fabric? If so, what is your opinion / description of the fabric?

Below is an example of the fabric I am talking about:

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons/2...edtrtlnk-1.jpg
                        the material is pretty amazing, soft and warm but slightly on the scratchy side. I had the suit so it wasn't directly in contact with my skin but I'd imagine a turtleneck might be a little bothersome. The material is 67% wool, 18% viscose, 8% alpaca, 7% poly.

close up of fabric

Comment

• Nations
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                          it may be too big, they stretch a fair bit
                          Thanks. Decided against the XL in the end.

Comment

• MoFiya
                            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by ardeetee View Post
                            the material is pretty amazing, soft and warm but slightly on the scratchy side. I had the suit so it wasn't directly in contact with my skin but I'd imagine a turtleneck might be a little bothersome. The material is 67% wool, 18% viscose, 8% alpaca, 7% poly.

close up of fabric
                            That looks awesome, do you have full pics of the suit?
                            I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• YoungM
                              • Nov 2008

I bought a pair of CCP Mis-matched tornadoes from somebody on here a while ago, and the stitching on one of the pairs is coming loose, and can be seen here and here.

Is this something any cobbler can fix?

Comment

• mononon
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ardeetee View Post

close up of fabric
                                i tried on a few similar ones by raf simons. very cool looking, but extremely itchy and i couldn't bear to wear it. also ran very tight.. at least 1 size small.
                                calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎