Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

ahhh thx homie , tried that but most of those on that list dont carry mainline and some dont even have it at all :((((((((((((((((((((((((

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
      • Oct 2010

What do you guys think is the perfect length for denim. Having a bit of a dilemma how short I should cut my jeans. If I cut them to just touch the floor when standing barefoot, when I sit down they come up above my shoes. But if I cut them so they just cover my shoes when sitting, then they bunch up heaps when I'm standing...

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mixmaster7_91 View Post
        What do you guys think is the perfect length for denim. Having a bit of a dilemma how short I should cut my jeans. If I cut them to just touch the floor when standing barefoot, when I sit down they come up above my shoes. But if I cut them so they just cover my shoes when sitting, then they bunch up heaps when I'm standing...
        My inseam is 35"...I like them as long as I can get them! Generally speaking, I'm okay with them sitting right above my ankles when sitting.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Raw
          • Oct 2009

Jeans are suppose to have some stacking, hemming so they just touch the floor when you're standing barefoot is what tailors do for suit pants.

What jeans are you having hemmed?

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Raw View Post
            Jeans are suppose to have some stacking, hemming so they just touch the floor when you're standing barefoot is what tailors do for suit pants.

What jeans are you having hemmed?
            Well I recently got my Dior Raws hemmed and I had them pinned to the floor standing barefoot, then told the guy to give me an extra 2 inches on top of that. But when I picked them up he didn't give me the 2 inches so now they sit flat to the ground when barefoot. At the moment it looks really good with shoes on standing, but the moment I sit down there leaves a gap between my shoes and my jeans which I'm not used to. That's why I was curious what most people on here do.

Trying to figure how to hem another pair of my jeans...

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

jeans don't fall like formal trousers often do, hence why (at least in my opinion) they shouldn't be the same length.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• quiet noise
                Banned
                • Dec 2008

the more bunch up the better, imo. especially tucked in with tall boots

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                  jeans don't fall like formal trousers often do, hence why (at least in my opinion) they shouldn't be the same length.
                  Do you hem your jeans and if so what do you tell your tailor. I know many people don't bother with shortening but at 168cm I don't have much of a choice...

Comment

• quiet noise
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

Try folding up the hem until you find the perfect lenght.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Do you hem your jeans and if so what do you tell your tailor. I know many people don't bother with shortening but at 168cm I don't have much of a choice...
                      I usually don't, but if I do need to hem some trousers, I just cuff and pin them to the length I want, or alternatively compare the length to some other pants and tell the tailor to hack x cm's off.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• diorowen
                        • Aug 2010

I think just tell them how many cm's will work :).
                        I always tell tailor on how much do I want them to work on. because if you put them on, the tailor will mostly just measure it again base on your body, not base on what you have in mind.

well anyway, do be careful in choosing tailor. they are dangerous :(.
                        still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

My guess would be no. Seems strangely similar to the seller of all the fake CDG stuff, also from Montreal, who uses similar language in listings, and charges the same for shipping, etc.

If it's too good to be true...
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Catfood
                            • Oct 2008

Everything that guy is selling is fake.

Comment

• uL7iMa
                              • Oct 2010

wow, and to think he's got 100% feedback, are those fake too? Hahahah....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎