Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eye
    • Jan 2010

Im looking for the lookbook photo of the margiela waxed 5 pockets jeans, overdyed black on blue (forgot the season), anyone ?
    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• kevin5578
      Banned
      • Mar 2008

what is the different between men and women RO wrap cardigan in terms of the fits ?

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
        • Oct 2010

I just bought a new VA cardigan and after 1 wear, the cuff appears to have stretched so much and is ridiculously loose. I know cardigans stretch, but none of the cuffs of my other cardigans have stretched to this extent. If it helps this cardigan is 100% linen. Anyone have anyway to make the cuff tight again?

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
          • Oct 2009

Quick question for all the RO leather pros (Kunk?).

Need some opinions on last seasons (?) heavy lamb that looks a bit like the oiled calf imho.
          The soft but substantial lamb from last winter season.
          Good leather for a Stooges?
          Saw a Stooges in that leather (I believe) at RO in NYC in march but was too lazy to try it on and take a closer look.
          Last edited by TheNotoriousT; 05-24-2011, 08:15 AM.
          "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

As long as were asking kunk, i have a question too: F/W 10/11 (Gleam) bomber leather... would a slim sz50 be an L or an XL?
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mixmaster7_91 View Post
              I just bought a new VA cardigan and after 1 wear, the cuff appears to have stretched so much and is ridiculously loose. I know cardigans stretch, but none of the cuffs of my other cardigans have stretched to this extent. If it helps this cardigan is 100% linen. Anyone have anyway to make the cuff tight again?
              Can you wash it?
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                • Oct 2010

^It says hand wash only so I guess so

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

washing should shrink the sleeves back, but it won't prevent them from stretching out again. one option would be to taper them, or to add elastic string/band to the cuffs.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• quiet noise
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

my crayon white rick LS is starting to show grey discolouration (is this the right phrase?) around the sleeves and neckline, how do i get rid of this? will a gentle handwash do?

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

I bring things like that to the cleaners and tell them to make it go away.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• quiet noise
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2008

cleaners=dry cleaner? i have a huge fear of dry cleaning, ive lost several good shirts due to incompetent/incautious dry cleaners. I need to find a good and reliable one.

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
                          cleaners=dry cleaner? i have a huge fear of dry cleaning, ive lost several good shirts due to incompetent/incautious dry cleaners. I need to find a good and reliable one.
                          A reliable dry cleaner yes...the ones that also launder shirts, etc. I guess they can be hard to come by...but you need one in your life!

Comment

• the breaks
                            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                            As long as were asking kunk, i have a question too: F/W 10/11 (Gleam) bomber leather... would a slim sz50 be an L or an XL?
                            Anyone else who knows is free to answer too
                            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

^large my man
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• (((o
                                • May 2009

I've recently been toying with the idea of getting a leather vest (bbs type of thing, not the mc gang type of vest) for summer. But would like to hear how you guys wear it, and with what. Does it get any wear or is it more of like a thing that ends up in the closet while the leather jacket get the most wear?
                                i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎