Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

Is anyone willing to buy something on eBay.com on my behalf? (seller doesn't ship to Europe). Please PM if you can help. Thanks!
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by (((o View Post
      I've recently been toying with the idea of getting a leather vest (bbs type of thing, not the mc gang type of vest) for summer. But would like to hear how you guys wear it, and with what. Does it get any wear or is it more of like a thing that ends up in the closet while the leather jacket get the most wear?
      i am sure other people will wear it different but i wear mine under another jacket during the winter to add an extra layer and depending on the cut of the vest & jacket it can add a dramatic element jutting out from under the jacket. during the summer i will wear it over a sleeveles tee or a tank because it gets very hot here and it just adds a light layer that "dresses up" a tee the same way a leather jacket would in the winter. i'd like to hear how other people wear theirs!

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

Another RO leather question and please someone get back to me this time. :-)

Hammered lamb from CRUST. Heavy and stiff as fuck or not?
        Thanks
        T
        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
          Another RO leather question and please someone get back to me this time. :-)

Hammered lamb from CRUST. Heavy and stiff as fuck or not?
          Thanks
          T
          heavy, not really stiff, less thick than oiled calf.
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
            • Oct 2009

Thanks matey, love the new avatar! :-)
            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

are the twisted seam julius jeans from fw0809 a bootcut version or a regular version? how is the fit?

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                • Oct 2009

Want to shorten a RO shirt with raw seams.
                Do I just cut it with a scissor to the length I want? Anybody ever done that?
                Kinda scarred that the back seam might get fucked at the bottom.

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                  • Oct 2010

Are all the SS11 Julius Jackets cut really big this season? I tried the semi cowl neck leather and the waxed denim jacket and they are both really big compared to my other Julius size 2 jackets which was kind of disappointing seeing that the sales are now starting. Was wondering if anyone has handled a size 1 from SS11, would that be equivalent to a size 2 from the last couple of seasons? My local store does not stock size 1...

Comment

• messenoire
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
                    Want to shorten a RO shirt with raw seams.
                    Do I just cut it with a scissor to the length I want? Anybody ever done that?
                    Kinda scarred that the back seam might get fucked at the bottom.
                    goto any fabric store/craft store and get a rolling fabric cutter. you can google "rolling fabric cutter" to see what i mean. it's basically a wheel shaped razorblade to give you continuous uninterrupted cuts. i use these quite often if i am to alter anything. they're fairly inexpensive, especially if your end goal is to alter rick tees.

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

I bought a pair of CDG pants from Yoox...the label says only "Comme des Garcons" (no Homme, etc.) Can I safely conclude that they're women's pants?

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Icarium
                        • Oct 2010

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this, but the sleeve zipper on my julius cotton jacket has stopped zipping and I was curious if anyone can help diagnose what might be going on and offer suggestions on how to get it fixed?

Basically if I zip it for like half an inch it will lock the zipper teeth together, but after that the zipper teeth disconnect and if I pull the zipper tab all the way all I have is the zipper tab in the closed position at the end of my sleeve, but the zipper teeth are not locked together at all.. if that makes any sense.

Can take pics when I get back to my normal place of residence where the jackets is. Any advice is appreciated! Situation is very sad because I've really only worn it 3-4x.

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                          I bought a pair of CDG pants from Yoox...the label says only "Comme des Garcons" (no Homme, etc.) Can I safely conclude that they're women's pants?

depends on how it's buttoned. if the button is on the right side, it's mens, left, it's womens. i believe there is a Comme des garcons line for men, but may be wrong...
                          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                            depends on how it's buttoned. if the button is on the right side, it's mens, left, it's womens. i believe there is a Comme des garcons line for men, but may be wrong...
                            I thought that too, but then I looked at the pics of the women's pants and the button was on the same side. I guess it doesn't really matter...but I'm still curious if there are any men's garments produced under that line.
                            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                              • Oct 2010

Was offered this RO jacket at a relatively good price. But would like to ask anyone who has handled a lot of RO leather before what they think of this leather compared to other RO leathers. I found quite a lot of talk on the oiled calf or blistered or hammered lamb, but couldn't find anything about this one. Jacket is the mid collar intarsia from FW10. Pics straight from the SZ RO archives (pg 1). The leather is described by DJI as Silky Lamb.

So basically is there leather worth buying? Or am I better off saving the money and waiting for say the oiled calf or blistered lamb etc.

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

depends on what you're after in a leather. the FW10 silky lamb is a buttery soft and substantial leather but doesn't have a unique treatment like Rick's hammered and blistered pieces, I fell for this one purely due to its perfect dove grey tone.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎