X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeN
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by docus View Post
    Does anyone know of any web stores which stock Layer-0 boots (on sale would be even better!)?
    Pollyanna and Lazzari

Comment

• eton97
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by docus View Post
      Does anyone know of any web stores which stock Layer-0 boots (on sale would be even better!)?
      Layers in London
      you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• (((o
        • May 2009

Been meaning to ask for quite some time now but it seems to always slip my mind. Is this a style PH does every season?
        i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• Ivans On High
          Banned
          • Oct 2008

Someone was selling a BBS blazer/jacket in size large from AW10 I believe. Did this sell? I can't seem to find it in classifieds...

Comment

• 8bpc
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
            Someone was selling a BBS blazer/jacket in size large from AW10 I believe. Did this sell? I can't seem to find it in classifieds...
            Johnnyfenix is selling a large BBS Blazer. Is this what you were looking for?

I adore the cut of Rick Owens washed biker leather jacket that seems to appear season after season from the women's line and would like to try it. I haven't been able to visit the store to try it in person so I'm interested in some group input. I wear a small in the men's line leather so I'm guessing I would need an XL or larger (which doesn't exist to my knowledge). The shoulder measurements from LVR for the XL are 40 cm, if correct, that means the XL is still a bit smaller than the men's small. Does anyone know what a men's size small would be in the women's line? Assuming I can fit the shoulders, the jacket is a shorter jacket and I'm tall so the proportions may be really thrown. Thoughts? I appreciate it.
            Last edited by 8bpc; 07-16-2011, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• hwai333
              • Jul 2010

Pollyanna Rant / Seeking advice

Recently I bought this mens DRKSHDW jacket (http://www.pollyanna.com/product/sho...eather-sleeves) in sz medium on sale from Pollyanna. It came a few days ago and they either sent me the women's version (if it exist) or is a manufacturer defect. It is way way too small, pit to pit is about 14-15 inches. I emailed them about this problem and after 2 emails sent, they replied that they sent the jacket I ordered and that they did not get the womens version and it was quite small fitting because of the material used which is BS. They only offered to refund the amount of the jacket. I did say in my email that I did expect a full refund plus shipping cost I have to pay to ship back. I truly believe this is their fault because they did not check their products carefully. I believe that it is not fair that I will eventually lose about 40 GBP which I had no fault in.

edit: pics posted on the next page
              Last edited by hwai333; 07-17-2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Nikov
                • Nov 2008

Dude, you're being unreasonable. Did you bother to ask for measurements first? Or otherwise inquire about how it fits? It is not their fault that you did not know how this particular jacket would fit. Wrong sizing and having to pay for shipping is part of the nature of online buying. Just be glad they are willing to offer you a refund for the price the item.

Comment

• hwai333
                  • Jul 2010

^ are you kidding me ? This is not my first online purchase nor is my first DRSHW / Rick Owens product. It doesn't take a genius to know that a MENS medium is not 14-15 inches pit to pit. And based on measurements from other sites previous versions or similar versions of the same jacket, the pit should be around 20.5 inches across. Also, the website did not state that sale items were not returnable, so they are not offering anything at all.
                  Last edited by hwai333; 07-16-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• gnow
                    • Jun 2010

Brother, this can all be avoided should u have requested for measurements. This on your part, is your mistake as well, especially in the world of online purchasing. The refund for the item excluding shipping is indeed a fair solution.

Comment

• Raw
                      • Oct 2009

I agree with Nikov and gnow, you really should have asked for measurements. Different pieces from the same designer can always have a different fit. You can't expect Pollyanna to lose shipping costs just because you weren't happy with the fit since you got what you ordered.

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

idk i think its rly unreasonable to order a size medium piece of outerwear and come to find the p2p is only 14 or 15" , what is that like a 29" chest circumference ? even my slimmest of the slim shirts in a size 37 have a p2p of bout a lil under 17" and those are rly fitted , i cant fuckin imagine any guy whod be able to fit into a jacket that has a chest of 28 inches and then zip it up and have a tee underneath , specially not when the size purchased was a medium

edit : ya maybe he shoulda asked for measurements but in that case the seller could also have warned buyers of how ridiculously small the jackt fits . cmon 14" pit to pit on a medium ??? nahhhhh , i could imagine there bein some fault on the buyer if he got the jacket and came to find it was smaller than a typical medium and maybe was 17.5" p2p but 14" is silly

Comment

• hwai333
                          • Jul 2010

I know how this jacket should fit, I saw it at a local store. So if I knew that a medium will fit, I should still ask for measurements ? Also, if they knew this was a faulty item, shouldn't they post this ? or not even sell this particular piece ? The point is that they sent me a product which was not what I ordered. I ordered a Mens medium and not a manufacturer defect item or women's version.

Comment

• graydot
                            • Aug 2009

i'm sure similar situations have occurred with most people here, or anyone buying online for that matter. it's a gamble you take not seeing/trying the item in person before pulling the trigger. take it as a learning experience - ask for measurements next time. no one is at fault here so take the refund that they have graciously offered (on a sale item no less), cut your losses and move on.

Comment

• couturehomme
                              • Oct 2008

you guys are very, very mean..

seriously

let's be real...we're talking about a manufacturer's defect or a women's jacket here.

We're talking about sizing 3-4 sizes down, which is ridiculous and cannot be attributed to seasonal size changes, which in most cases, are at most, 1 size (up or down).

To imply he needed to ask for measurements is ridiculous.

to the OP:
                              If you paid with credit card, I'd call the credit card company and file a chargeback and let Pollyanna deal with them.

Comment

• shah
                                • Jul 2009

How can you be sure it's not a sizing issue ? I once tried on a size L drkshdw jacket and felt like the shoulders were going to explode if I put it on all the way. And that was sizing up one. Another time I tried a drkshdw jacket in L and was swimming in it. These two were from different seasons. Filing a chargeback after they've offered a refund would mean you're stuck with the piece and have to ship it to them yourself which is precisely where you are now.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎