Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fenix
    • Aug 2010

I need some guidance. I'm looking at purchasing a CCP Scarstitch leather and am trying to decide on Cordovan or Bison. I like the look of the recent Bison leather that I've been seeing but I've never had the opportunity to handle it.
    Originally posted by hausofblaq
    Grow up.

Comment

• dmash
      • Jun 2011

3 questions:

1. In the Julius 277FWM1 FW09 boots.......can a 42 fit into a size 2? It seems a 42 is right in between a size 1 and size 2, would like some input from SZ though. What's a fair price on these in good (no major wear, worn probably 10-20x) condition?

2. Would a 41-42" chest be better suited in size large or xl with most BBS tops?

3. Why do US retailers mark Julius up insanely high compared to the yen price on their tags?

Thanks in advance!
      Last edited by dmash; 08-05-2011, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• eckblk
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
        I need some guidance. I'm looking at purchasing a CCP Scarstitch leather and am trying to decide on Cordovan or Bison. I like the look of the recent Bison leather that I've been seeing but I've never had the opportunity to handle it.
        I don't think there is a cordovan version, I believe you are referring to CORS-PTC, which is the horse leather batch that came after HOIL-PTC.

Edit- unless you are using cordovan/horse interchangeably . I'm referring to cordovan as a specific part of a horse.
        Last edited by eckblk; 08-05-2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Fenix
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by eckblk View Post
          Edit- unless you are using cordovan/horse interchangeably . I'm referring to cordovan as a specific part of a horse.
          Yes, I was....my mistake!
          Originally posted by hausofblaq
          Grow up.

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

anyone noticed if the older season luc tussah silk cardigan weaving tension were the same as the newer ones? i am waiting to see heavier like the one piced but it seem like the pass few seasons weaving are still light and airy.

Focusing on object details

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/R...s/sr_tcsalesm3

i tried this shirt on at the RO nyc store and it seemed that one armhole is bigger than the other and the shoulder seams are a bit dropped and just felt like i was wearing the shirt backwards. has anyone had this shirt and not felt like adjusting it the entire time they were wearing it & are the weird seams the same in the short sleeve version? it's so tempting!

also if it's not requesting too much can someone post a fit pic of the back of the julius 337CUM16 longsleeve?

Comment

• upsilonkng
                • May 2010

I have a question in regards to the Rick Owens Leather legging/stretch pants the Panta Pella, does anyone know how many different leathers they made this in? I thought it was only blistered lamb?
                Does anyone know what LY at the end of the ru # mean?
                Blistered is LB I believe.

Comment

• trentk
                  • Oct 2010

is mixmix still open? I finally found their store, nestled amidst travel agencies etc... on the 2nd floor of what appeared to be an office building. There was a black leather chair in the room, but no clothes.
                  "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• ninetytwo
                    • Jul 2010

Can Anybody comment on how the fabric is for this jacket in comparison to the 100 % wool iteration
                    (dont wanna put another post for this but if anybody has the measurements for that jacket in size 46 and / or 44 that would be awesome!)
                    Thanks in advance !

Comment

• Lane
                      • Aug 2010

having trouble figuring out which size to buy for a size 46.

Comment

• TheThief
                        • Mar 2011

Isaac Sellam Sizing

I was wondering if anyone with any experience on Isaac Sellam's jackets can tell me how his sizing runs. I'm normally a size 40/50 chest but have read that he sizes quite small. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• TheThief
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by trentk View Post
                          is mixmix still open? I finally found their store, nestled amidst travel agencies etc... on the 2nd floor of what appeared to be an office building. There was a black leather chair in the room, but no clothes.
                          Mixmix is gone. They moved their stock to a store down the street called 411 but their mens stock is just some J.Lindeberg atheltic pieces - looks like "great" stuff for a golf course and little else. Aloha Rag is the only option on the island.
                          Last edited by TheThief; 08-08-2011, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Atom
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Lane View Post
                            http://shop.attachment-nagoya.com/?pid=30267491

having trouble figuring out which size to buy for a size 46.
                            Attachment sizing varies quite a bit. I'm usually 48 / slim 50, and in Attachment I've been everything between 2, 3 & 4.

But isn't that size chart good enough?

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                              • Oct 2010

Quick question about shrinking leather. I'm sure as most of you know RO leathers have really long sleeves, which is starting to get somewhat annoying for me. So I wanted to ask if anyone has any suggestions on shrinking just the cuff of the arms so that the opening is smaller? Like maybe soaking just the arms in water or something? For reference, I'm thinking of doing it with an RO silky lamb jacket.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

is it a ribbed cuff or not? either way, I think tailoring it would be a safer and more lasting option.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎