Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prezens
    • Aug 2011

WoW, Almost got lost in all those numbers lol, but thanks everyone I think I was able to get the info I needed regarding size. So essentially, I'm a roughly an EU 46, cool.

Err, Any recommendations regarding the drop crotch skinnies (skinny from knee downwards)?
    I'd like to point out that it doesn't necessarily have to be an extremely dropped crotch, just considerably more than normal.

Thanks in advance.
    One man's style must not be the rule of another's.

Comment

• several_girls
      • Nov 2010

Anyone have experience with Neil Barrett clothes? Comments on quality?

Comment

• eton97
        • Dec 2008

Owned a couple of his bits over the years. Much preferred his earlier work and actually dislike much of his more recent pieces, but no issues with the quality. Pretty good.
        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• PrinceOfCats
          • Jan 2007

Don't want to pass for a rube but... what is the DRKSHDW piece of ribbon inside Rick Owens' t-shirts for exactly? free belt? can I snip this fucker off with extreme prejudice? (owned the t-shirt for years but only looked inside recently and found, to my surprise, a bit of ribbon and a tranny picture of Rick Owens)
          the extraordinary metamorphosis of one black liquid into another

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

I lol'd

Beyond that, I don't understand why you'd ask. Cut it off it annoys you. Keep it if it doesn't.
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

I cut them off.
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

Wait you had the shirt for YEARS and you only JUST noticed? :\

I kept mine, I like it hanging out the back. Doesn't really bother me.

Comment

• Catfood
                  • Oct 2008

It's actually for autoerotic asphyxiation.

Comment

• thejjbb
                    • Apr 2008

Anyone know where to get decent belt buckles in NYC? I'm looking to make a few belts and my normal trim/notions stores aren't really cutting it.

I would normally just make them but silver is waaaaayyy too expensive right now and I don't really have the means of working with more substantial metals...

Comment

• PrinceOfCats
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                      Wait you had the shirt for YEARS and you only JUST noticed? :\

I kept mine, I like it hanging out the back. Doesn't really bother me.
                      Bought it back in 2006 at Brown's, discovered that Rick's stuff is pretty unwearable if you like t-shirts to be practical (can't go to a club in it, can't wear it full stop in high thirties summer heat in the south of France, has a habit of redraping itself to look dorky (t is 'Wreath' l/s in lavender)).

Thanks for replies. I was worried it was some kind of integral part of the t-shirt, like tool marks made by Stradivarius himself on the inside of a violin or something, so this was one of those 'give me moral support in cutting bits off of my expensive clothes' posts.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• PrinceOfCats
                          • Jan 2007

Electric.

Comment

• HWith
                            • May 2007

When does LvR/Oki-Ni usually go on sale? They both have the Rick Owens high spiral zip boots in my size. Wondering wether I should wait and see if they make it to the sales or if I should just grab a pair now ...

Comment

• franz
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                              When does LvR/Oki-Ni usually go on sale? They both have the Rick Owens high spiral zip boots in my size. Wondering wether I should wait and see if they make it to the sales or if I should just grab a pair now ...
                              Considering the season just started, you almost could not be further away from the next sales! I'd say around mid-January.

Correct me if I'm wrong!
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• HWith
                                • May 2007

Yeah, you're probably right. Sigh ...

Originally posted by franz View Post
                                Considering the season just started, you almost could not be further away from the next sales! I'd say around mid-January.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎