Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MonaDahl
    • Sep 2008

wondering if someone could help me with a quick id - I'm trying to track down a margiela coat and I don't know what season it's from. Long, single breasted, with a sort of 3-d detail on the lapel and pockets - hard to describe but the lapels were made of three pieces - the front, the side piece which was the depth of the 3d lapel, and the back.

Comment

• Patroklus
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
      Lost my keys last night. I've been using the same keychain since my first set of keys lord knows how many years ago, but I obviously need something new. What do you guys use for your keys?
      Pockets.

Comment

• Denpatou
        • Jan 2010

i've actually purchased a couple of key fobs from this seller on ebay--got one of the small black peanut style ones for my bag and a slightly smaller antiqued brass clip for fastening my keys to my belt loop (pretty small, some belt loops may be too wide to but my drkshdw, apc, a77, etc. fit nicely)
        SEMI-SORTED. / DRUNKEN HEARTED

Comment

• Rosenrot
          • Aug 2010

^^ That CDG looks amazing! If you're not getting it, can you direct me to the listing/seller?
          Originally posted by Patroklus
          Better too adventurous than not enough
          everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• thomcat
            • May 2009

hello!

i also have a similiar question regarding warmness of a certain jacket/coat.
            does anybody have any experience with the infinity jacket by damir doma?
            basically this design:

in 100% wool. will it be warm enough for winter with some layering? im talking about a cold german winter. would be grateful of any suggestions and inputs.

Comment

• thomcat
              • May 2009

yeah actually looking at it that way i dont think i will survive a strong gust in it though the version depicted in the pic is made of linen. thought that maybe wool will be thicker ;)

Comment

• thomcat
                • May 2009

no worries. though your cdg does look thick enough but i wonder if the material is suitable for winter?

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                  • Jan 2011

anyone have any idea how to make a ring fit smaller. obviously its more irregular and any standard premade spacers are out of the question

i've already added a duct tape layer which lasts for like 2 weeks and then i have to tape in more again... haha

I'm thinking about added like a silicone sealant that they use for plumbing but not sure if thatll stick to silver.
                  only needs to fit 1/2 size smaller

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by rilu
                    ^ take it to a professional jeweler?? :p
                    They scratched they heads.
                    I could get it cut and soldered but for half a size the scar isn't worth it

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by rilu
                      well, jewelers should have some adequate "ring guards" or "ring sizers" as well (made of metal or made of silicon, rubber, don't know). i just googled it, and got this link.
                      those only work mainly for conventional rings and not the bands popular here (werkstatt etc.) thanks for your efforts though

Comment

• Fenix
                        • Aug 2010

Can anyone tell me if there is much of a difference between the CCP Tornado Zip boot and Side Zip boot. I always assumed that it was only the zip that differed but now I am questioning myself. What about the total height or width of the shaft?
                        Originally posted by hausofblaq
                        Grow up.

Comment

• shah
                          • Jul 2009

Any info on how warm this Lars wool is and if is worth getting ? Never handled before...

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                            anyone have any idea how to make a ring fit smaller. obviously its more irregular and any standard premade spacers are out of the question

i've already added a duct tape layer which lasts for like 2 weeks and then i have to tape in more again... haha

I'm thinking about added like a silicone sealant that they use for plumbing but not sure if thatll stick to silver.
                            only needs to fit 1/2 size smaller
                            Ask a jeweller to solder three tiny drops of metal around the inner circumference of the ring (or do it yourself) 3 little dots on the inner part of the ring should sufficiently reduce the sz by half.
                            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• croatoan
                              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by shahanshah View Post
                              Any info on how warm this Lars wool is and if is worth getting ? Never handled before...
                              Usually his wool pieces are quite substantial and comfy.

Comment

• mortalveneer
                                • Jan 2008

If you were forced to acquire a bowtie, from where would you acquire it? (no, this is not in jest)
                                I am not who you think I am

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎