Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kbi
    • Feb 2009

anybody got in mind how much the ccp bison overlock retails for? 6k'ish?

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ImaPro View Post
      So...

I bought an ma leather size 1 and it didnt fit. Arms super tight (could barely move them, couldn't zip it up). But chest/waist was alright from alright-to-a little big. So I was wondering if it would be a good choice to buy a size 2 and tailor it, but the tailor might fuck up on raglan. Or i could just get a custom made one.

tldr;
      Custom made : Way cheaper + perfect fit = not the same.
      Tailored : Expensive + expensive alterations + tailor might fuck up = im screwed.
      Find a jacket that fits off the rack.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

where are you located?

could give you some contacts here in the US, but I dint know if they ship overseas......

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
        I'm trying to find a place to bulk buy notions like buttons, rivets, and zippers a few gross at a time instead of thousands or merely tens at a time.
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Raw
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
          can you post a fit pic? i am kind of against altering ma+ items. what type of leather is it? a lot of ma+ leather is incredibly stiff at first. the first time i saw ma+ leather at atelier i was astonished at it's stiffness. it will probably stretch out with wear to fit you like a glove. i'd tough it out! i'd avoid the tailor with pieces that pricey unless you are 100% confident in their skills.
          I assume he's talking about Julius MA since it's size 1.

I think just try on some different leathers from Julius to see which one fits better off the rack. Julius leathers can fit fairly different from design to design.

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            where are you located?

could give you some contacts here in the US, but I dint know if they ship overseas......
            LA area.
            Fashion district has let me down so far.

Comment

• ImaPro
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Raw View Post
              I assume he's talking about Julius MA since it's size 1.

I think just try on some different leathers from Julius to see which one fits better off the rack. Julius leathers can fit fairly different from design to design.
              Yea pretty much, Im between sizes at least for the ones I like. Sucks :(
              Originally posted by merz
              ...which the wealthy attempt to buy taste by way of ballin' outta control & inflating values for everyone.

Comment

• Patroklus
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

being between sizes means you buy the larger one and tailor it down

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

I wouldn't bother tailoring Julius leathers (or any leather for that matter...unless you got a killer deal)...just wait for the next season and see how the new models fit.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• mortalveneer
                    • Jan 2008

^ depending on how much you're willing to risk it, there's a telling thread about washing leathers in the DIY section of the forum...
                    I am not who you think I am

Comment

• ImaPro
                      • Oct 2010

True. I got one made a couple months ago and its nicer than 99% of the (p)leather jackets out there but its definitely not the same. I guess Ill wait.

...or exercise
                      Originally posted by merz
                      ...which the wealthy attempt to buy taste by way of ballin' outta control & inflating values for everyone.

Comment

• Patroklus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                        I wouldn't bother tailoring Julius leathers (or any leather for that matter...unless you got a killer deal)...just wait for the next season and see how the new models fit.
                        I don't see why you wouldn't.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

I don't see a problem either, as long as you have a trustworthy tailor to do it.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

There are too many Julius leathers out there to risk a tailor ruining it or making it worse in my opinion...but it's only that, my opinion. I'd personally just wait and get something that fits properly off the rack...unless, like I said, it's a great deal.

Comment

• obama
                              • Aug 2009

hi all, i saw this from a camera advertisement and have been keeping an eye to find it from stores. No luck so far. Do you have any idea? Thanks!

Edit: sorry, i meant the sweater, thanks : )

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

We won't tell you until you talk to OWS.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎