Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magic
    • Feb 2009

it read 20 hrs, so i assumed its 8pm. I only know some words so could be wrong though..
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• jumpoff
      • Jan 2008

Took a bit of a gamble on a Helmut Lang womens coat on yahoo.jp as it was cheap, listed as mens and the measurements seemed to fit me perfectly. It fits me fine in the upper body and the button placement don't bother me. Unfortunately, it is a little too wide in the lower body for my taste (ever so slight A-line). Should this be easy to fix for a tailor?

Comment

• zxc4030
        • Aug 2009

Anyone know retailer shop where carries WM rings in London?

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by rilu
          how do i delete a thread if i accidentally posted it twice? i thought this would be simple (for example, by deleting the message itself), but i can't even do that, or i am overseeing something completely obvious :-/
          You can delete the post by hitting the Edit button in the bottom-right-corner...think only moderators can delete the whole thread.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Raw
            • Oct 2009

Click edit post on the first post and then click go advanced and it will allow you to delete the thread.

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by zxc4030 View Post
              Anyone know retailer shop where carries WM rings in London?
              Layers, an SZ affiliate, is listed on their site as a 'Client' but their products aren't listed on their site. I'd say email them.

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                • Oct 2011

Insole recommendation to help make a shoe that's got a slight amount of heel slip more comfortable? Is pretty much anything I could pick up at the drug store fine or?

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Urthwhyte View Post
                  Insole recommendation to help make a shoe that's got a slight amount of heel slip more comfortable? Is pretty much anything I could pick up at the drug store fine or?
                  These things help:

Explore Dr. Scholl's foot and skin care products. Find custom fit orthotics, shoe inserts and insoles, and education for healthier feet.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• dunglan7
                    • Sep 2010

Does anyone know if Lazzari has a f/w sale? I have my eyes on a ccp item.

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by dunglan7 View Post
                      Most sales posted here:

Comment

• pbt
                        • Jan 2007

Italian term for 'fully canvassed'

Anyone know the Italian terminology for 'fully canvassed' in relation to jacket construction; also, what would the Italian equivalent of 'fused' be. I realize the term might be a literal equivalent (eg, 'completamente intelata'); hope to confirm either way.

Comment

• eton97
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by dunglan7 View Post
                          ccp doesnt get put in the sale..certainly not recent stuff
                          you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• dunglan7
                            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                            ccp doesnt get put in the sale..certainly not recent stuff

Thanks eton. I was just wondering since I see a few CCP items listed on sale but like you said, probably not the more recent items.

Comment

• Haven
                              • Oct 2011

I have my own business in the EU, can I evoke my local vat number and exclude vat when buying from outside the EU? I know it doesn't go done very well worth my local tax office but duo you know any stores doing this/

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

Ok, so i decided to keep my Samurai coat since i still love it (although i dont wear it much), but i want to modify it to be able to wear knitwear under it in winter. Right now the velcro closure, which works very good btw, rips apart delicate knitwear so i cant layer properly with cashmere for example.

I thought about replacing the velcro with push buttons and also add a couple of those up to the collar.

OR

I could add a zipper like on the asymetric womens leathers...

I would love to hear what everyone thinks would be preferable!
                                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎