Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faye
    • Apr 2009

Has anyone handled those ccp latex sneaker rip-offs from o.x.s.? Couldn't find anything about them on sz.
    How's the quality? Are they worth the price?

Comment

• kuugaia
      • Feb 2010

^ What...are you being for real?

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faye
          • Apr 2009

Haha...in what way?
          For not finding any info about them, or for being interested in them at all?

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faye View Post
            Haha...in what way?
            For not finding any info about them, or for being interested in them at all?
            This may not be the right forum for discussing knock-offs and the purchase thereof.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• michael_kard
              • Oct 2010

For what it's worth, those are not exactly rip-offs. I would describe them as derivative. We've definitely seen worse...
              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Faye
                • Apr 2009

sorry, "rip-off" might've been a harsh word choice.
                anyway, they look much better on the official webpage: http://rubbersoul.oxs.it/

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

to be honest, they look very good, and i wouldn't tell anyone what to do
                  but as for me I would never buy one................

the problem I have with things like these is that these companies have lots of money, and they have "designers"
                  cant these damn designers come up with an idea that is original/ unique or whatever without waiting to see something successful and copying it?

I don't have a problem without someone drawing inspiration from another designer or incorporating a technique, but this is just too obvious for my liking.................
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Oasis
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                    to be honest, they look very good, and i wouldn't tell anyone what to do
                    but as for me I would never buy one................

the problem I have with things like these is that these companies have lots of money, and they have "designers"
                    cant these damn designers come up with an idea that is original/ unique or whatever without waiting to see something successful and copying it?

I don't have a problem without someone drawing inspiration from another designer or incorporating a technique, but this is just too obvious for my liking.................
                    Gotta echo this sentiment..

You'll also forever look at your feet and think 'there are okay, but not what I really wanted..' so what's the point?
                    Originally posted by christianef
                    u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Ah, ok...I hadn't actually seen them, and I agree, more derivative than anything.

Either way, I still don't like them.

Comment

• Eye
                        • Jan 2010

did someone handle these ccp seamless sidezips ?

would love to get feedbacks especially about the shape of the shoe, looks like they are not molding the legs but seem to be quite wide at the ankle.
                        WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Faye
                          • Apr 2009

@drrrk Thx for the info! That’s very helpful. At that price I’ll make sure to give it a second thought then. :)

Also, I don’t mind them being derivative. Everything’s derivative. Always the same discussion. I was just being sarcastic by calling them „rip-offs“.

@zam
                          Although in this case the similarity is very obvious, I’m just not willing to spend 1200$+ on sneakers, and rather like to buy something beautiful from you instead. ;) No offense to the CCP fraction, just personal preference here.
                          I understand your point about big companies, and after giving it some thought, I agree with you to a certain degree.
                          However, what’s the definition of a big company? Judging from your comment above it’s a company that hires designer, right? To be honest, I didn’t do any research on the brand, just the fact that PNP stocks it, was enough reason for me to believe, that it’s a small business. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I doubt that the founders/owners of O.X.S. are not the designers themselves. So it doesn’t classify for me as a big company, such as the kind you’re talking about.

Comment

• Oasis
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Oasis View Post
                            I have a package comming from Italy, sent via Italian Quick Pack Europe but I can't for the life of me find a place to enter my tracking number.

Anyone care to help?
                            Anyone? Still can't figure this shit out.. I did have a link but my tracking didn't work. So either the tracking is incorrect or I'm putting it in the wrong place..
                            Originally posted by christianef
                            u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• Zenith
                              • Jun 2009

To anyone in London: Does anybody know of a decent leather tailor (central preferred). I have a couple of pieces of outerwear I'd like to get altered, but besides easy things like sleeve slimming, most of the tailors/cobblers near me don't really do alterations.

Comment

• Faye
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Oasis View Post
                                Anyone? Still can't figure this shit out.. I did have a link but my tracking didn't work. So either the tracking is incorrect or I'm putting it in the wrong place..
                                My experience is, that the italian tracking system is slow with updating new shipments sometimes.
                                From the point where the package reaches the borderline of your country, tracking numbers are also compatible with the tracking system of your own country's post.
                                So if you didnt't receive it after so many days, it's either not been shipped yet, or the tracking number is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎