• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
    slayer + ministry

Anyone know the music on this NAT show? Thanks guys.

Originally posted by beardown View Post
    Wow.
    wow concurred. not sure if this is wtf or if i am just old.

i remember being at this show in 1990

oh man remember this? this used to be my jam

lolololololol i'm old. i'm having a ball on the youtube reliving my youth. burnnig inside, missing, thieves, stigmata. oh those were the days...
    Last edited by cjbreed; 02-13-2012, 12:13 PM.
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• ACM
      • Jan 2011

I don't think you should be worried about the heel. I've had that happen to a few pairs of boots, and my cobbler didn't look doubtful at all when I showed him what needed to be fixed. Everything came out fine. I would recommend getting it fixed sooner rather than later though

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by hysterichostile View Post
        Just realize that the heels of my guidi has this tear.. Is this a common thing happening to alot of others? Both sides of my boots have the tear, on the inner side of the heels..
        do you mean the tiny gap between the sole and the heel..?

the heel is constructed of several layers of leather and the whole block just seems to have come off the sole a little bit. its glued and nailed, so I doubt its going to fall of any time soon. if the gap becomes notably larger, take them to a cobbler.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kuriz
          • Nov 2010

Guys guys, are these: http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/dam010075bla the high or low soled ones? They're my size and at this price!! Thinking of buying right away! Thanks in regards

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by kuriz View Post
            Guys guys, are these: http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/dam010075bla the high or low soled ones? They're my size and at this price!! Thinking of buying right away! Thanks in regards
            Look pretty high to me...thoughI recall an even higher version (although it may have been women's).
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• ashamed
              • Jan 2011

Last edited by ashamed; 01-05-2018, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                • Jan 2011

^ can't you spray paint/dip dye/ lacquer that black?

Comment

• ashamed
                  • Jan 2011

Don't really want it black was hoping for either silver or like bronzeish

Comment

• aussy
                    • Jul 2011

Does YYPH come in size 1? I've only seen 2+ when they use the number sizing.

Comment

• kuugaia
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by ashamed View Post
                      Don't really want it black was hoping for either silver or like bronzeish
                      I'd just make it yourself - cheap and exactly what you want. I'm sure you can find some aluminium wire and a soldering iron no worries.

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by aussy View Post
                        Does YYPH come in size 1? I've only seen 2+ when they use the number sizing.
                        It does, yes. But not every piece comes in every size.
                        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                          • Jan 2011

does anyone have a fit pic or know of a fit pic of

and sizing for a 44-46 would be an XS correct?

and where best to find past season viridi anne... aw11-12

Comment

• CHRIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006

i sold these sunglasses to a guy on eBay a while back, and received an email from him today that says he is angry because they are "costume sunglasses that are unsuitable for everyday wear" and that he is going to file a complaint with PayPal if i don't refund him. do you think they would actually side with this cunt? this was my reply, but i've yet to hear back from him...

They're not a costume accessory. If you look on the inside of the frame it says they're made by Linda farrow designs. They retailed at $400. They are supposed to be unusual, unlike typical sunglasses, but they are sunglasses nonetheless. I mentioned in the listing that they are made of plexiglass. Most sunglasses are not made of plexiglass, but the fashion industry is all about utilizing unusual, technical fabrics. For instance, a t-shirt constructed out of leather is rather unusual, and definitely not suitable for everyday wear. But that doesn't make it any less of a t-shirt. Your analogy is exactly the same. I did not mislead you at all. They were featured in a number of fashion magazines, and in many editorials, and if you do a search in google, you will see every single site mentions that they are indeed sunglasses from a previous Fall/Winter collection. I can provide you (and PayPal) with proof from different sources, such as retailers, blogs, and I can even try and contact Linda Farrow or House of Holland to get them to verify that these are NOT in fact consume glasses.
                            i really need to backhand someone right now

Comment

• Rosenrot
                              • Aug 2010

Another stupid buyer.

The way I see it you should put up a fight. I know that there are lots of Paypal/Ebay horror stories but they've covered my ass a couple of times. As long as all the information and pictures are shown on your listing, and you give the same explanation to Ebay, they should rule in your favour. There is a risk that your case might be handed over to an idiot, but you can make an appeal to have someone else look into it.
                              Originally posted by Patroklus
                              Better too adventurous than not enough
                              everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• Oasis
                                • Apr 2011

If a case is opened I'd phone and ask to speak to someone before responding. It's clearly a case of buyers remorse/buyer is a fucking idiot so I'd fight it all the way.
                                Originally posted by christianef
                                u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎