X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

i don't understand who would be in the market for shades like that without already knowing what to expect. was that guy just browsing under accessories and literally stumbled into your listing?

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

I cannot stand retarded buyers. Thankfully, I've been extremely lucky so far, and everyone seems to have been satisfied. Except for that one time when some guy decided to bid on all my listings, win all items and leave me negative feedback
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Patroklus
        Banned
        • Feb 2011

^i never realized i could troll ebay, this changes everything

Comment

• Oasis
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
          ^i never realized i could troll ebay, this changes everything
          You literally can. Not only is the seller fucked. He then has to jump through hoops to get final valuation fees refunded and can't even leave negative feedback.

What a joke.
          Originally posted by christianef
          u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

eBay removed the guy's feedback after a few messages, plus I think they might have banned him too. There's other ways to troll of course, but I don't want to inspire you
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Umami
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
              does anyone have a fit pic or know of a fit pic of

and sizing for a 44-46 would be an XS correct?

and where best to find past season viridi anne... aw11-12
              yahoo japan auction

Comment

• ashamed
                • Jan 2011

yo if you have to return them sell them to me!

Comment

• michael_kard
                  • Oct 2010

Hey guys,

Just bought a weird pair of Rick flared 'cargo' detroits from Anthem.

Does anyone know what fabric Rick used? It's extremely stiff and dry, with a subtle luster. The trousers can actually stand on their own lol. Feels like a cotton/woo/silk blend, maybe?

Check out a photo of my pair here

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

the brown ones in the photo are poly/silk I believe.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• theblackpalette
                      • Aug 2010

Is there any exclusive sz codes for pnp webstore or any possible discount available?

Looking at some guidi 992 derbs sz 44.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                        • Feb 2010

has anybody handled both the JUICY and KALB (new version) fencing? If so, can you confirm that KALB runs smaller one size, while JUICY runs about TTS?

Plus, is there any difference in the body length / sleeve construction? I remember somebody here stated that the sleeves on the JUICY are roomier but the body on the KALB being longer?

I am 1.85 m with broad shoulders but a slim waist, hence I am trying to find out which of both would rather suit my bodytype.

Comment

• Karura
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by theblackpalette View Post
                          Is there any exclusive sz codes for pnp webstore or any possible discount available?

Looking at some guidi 992 derbs sz 44.

I would like to know as well.

Also, can someone tell me how to take care of Guidi boots?
                          I am thinking of the light grey ones:

What are the differences between getting taps put on and vibram sole? Can/should I put taps and vibram on the same shoe?

Should I spray the boots with water-proof leather spray?

Thanks for reading, just trying to give these boots the treatment they deserve.

Comment

• Pumpfish
                            • Sep 2010

Anybody know how to slow down or trap the images on the m.a+ web page. I really like the effect, but I'm risking epilepsie.

Thanks.
                            spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

there are no "codes" for pnp, don't know why there would be as they are not an affiliate.

Originally posted by Karura View Post
                              Also, can someone tell me how to take care of Guidi boots?
                              I am thinking of the light grey ones:

What are the differences between getting taps put on and vibram sole? Can/should I put taps and vibram on the same shoe?

Should I spray the boots with water-proof leather spray?

Thanks for reading, just trying to give these boots the treatment they deserve.
                              I reccomend reading this thread:Cobblers and shoecare

taps are, well, small taps placed on the heel, and "vibrams" are rubber soles that cover the heel and most of the sole. vibram is a brand name but often synonymous with rubber soles and one of the better brands. personally I put rubber soles on all of my shoes and hate tabs, the rubbers make walking more comfortable and are a must if you ever walk in snow (leather soles are deadly). but its of course up to personal preference. vibrams come in various thicknesses, I prefer thin ones as they don't change how the shoe looks and feels. whatever you do, make sure to tell the cobbler exactly what you want, ask to see the rubber soles they use to make sure they won't put some 1" chunk on the heel, and tell them not to polish or treat the shoes unless you want overly shiny shoes.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• underdog
                                • Aug 2009

Another important thing to discuss with your cobbler if you are having protective treatment on shoes like this is not to alter the sides of the soles in any way. When they put protective rubber on the piece of rubber is generally larger than your sole and they will sand down the edge to fix their application. But with Guidi soles that come as thick pieces of suede with rough edges they will be altering the look slightly (learned this one the hard way...)

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                                there are no "codes" for pnp, don't know why there would be as they are not an affiliate.

I reccomend reading this thread:Cobblers and shoecare

taps are, well, small taps placed on the heel, and "vibrams" are rubber soles that cover the heel and most of the sole. vibram is a brand name but often synonymous with rubber soles and one of the better brands. personally I put rubber soles on all of my shoes and hate tabs, the rubbers make walking more comfortable and are a must if you ever walk in snow (leather soles are deadly). but its of course up to personal preference. vibrams come in various thicknesses, I prefer thin ones as they don't change how the shoe looks and feels. whatever you do, make sure to tell the cobbler exactly what you want, ask to see the rubber soles they use to make sure they won't put some 1" chunk on the heel, and tell them not to polish or treat the shoes unless you want overly shiny shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎