Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oasis
    • Apr 2011

[QUOTE=theaddict;362840]I just came back from an interview marathon in Germany, 7 big law firms, 3 American, 2 English, 2 German. I was wearing the same CCP suit for every interview.
    Just for reference i talked to 40 interviewers during the 5 days.
    QUOTE]

This is nice to hear. Law is my chosen field and I'd love to think I'd be able to wear CCP and the likes to my day job.
    Originally posted by christianef
    u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
      I just came back from an interview marathon in Germany, 7 big law firms, 3 American, 2 English, 2 German. I was wearing the same CCP suit for every interview.
      ok ok... but which CCP suit exactly?
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

[QUOTE=Oasis;362843]
        Originally posted by theaddict View Post
        I just came back from an interview marathon in Germany, 7 big law firms, 3 American, 2 English, 2 German. I was wearing the same CCP suit for every interview.
        QUOTE]

This is nice to hear. Law is my chosen field and I'd love to think I'd be able to wear CCP and the likes to my day job.
        I have never seen a lawyer wearing anything even remotely like a CCP suit. And I'm a lawyer so I've seen a lot of them.

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

Regular black suit, forgot the fabric. NOT the Corawo which turns out to be not the best office suit...hahaha

Jonny, are you working in a big law firm?

Originally posted by BSR View Post
          ok ok... but which CCP suit exactly?
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• BSR
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

I have never seen a lawyer wearing anything even remotely like a CCP suit. And I'm a lawyer so I've seen a lot of them.
            hmm, not very surprising...
            pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

/\ That I'm a lawyer or that I've seen a lot of lawyers or that not many (if any) lawyers (that I've seen) wear CCP suits?

TA, not a big firm in world terms, but a commercial firm that typically deals with big firms.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                • Feb 2010

^SA: which law firm said that? (PM)

Re the personality thing: they must have seen your dl pics in advance ;)

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

Well, i guess i can get away with it in many law firms...one American one (prestigious Wall Street firm) told me that they have "casual summer" from may till september when you can wear Polo shirts and khaki pants instead of a suit (not an option for me though hahaha)...

/\ That I'm a lawyer or that I've seen a lot of lawyers or that not many (if any) lawyers (that I've seen) wear CCP suits?

TA, not a big firm in world terms, but a commercial firm that typically deals with big firms.

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

Honestly, i am sure they are googling my name and i cant get rid of most of my modeling pics in the internet anymore. Have to live with it...well, nothing i have to be embarassed of, but admittedly it is not a booster in a lawyers life...hahaha

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
                    ^SA: which law firm said that? (PM)

Re the personality thing: they must have seen your dl pics in advance ;)

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

i'm not suprised that lawyers don't wear ccp

well, on second thoughts, i can't say i'm surprised you're a lawyer either, since i never wondered about your profession!
                      pix

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

I'm looking for more retailers (hopefully in EU) that bought tee's, sweaters etc. from DRKSHDW in the color horselung. So far I've only seen it on Oki-ni.

Comment

• liberty_of_style
                          • Aug 2011

Guidi Horse Leather boots 988

Hi all! I recently bought this awesome boots and i want to ask you friends. What do you think about the soles? Should it be vibramed or not?
                          Share your experiences!
                          I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                            • Jan 2011

yep just vibram them and wear them to death.

just dont put on lug soles XD

Comment

• beardown
                              rekoner
                              • Feb 2009

Liberty, there is an entire thread dedicated to that very topic where you can find opinions and other insight.

It is located here.

Please use your search function when trying to gather information, it will save everyone some time.
                              Originally posted by mizzar
                              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• sshum88
                                • Dec 2007

L, I'm working now in S'Pore for a year and brought 2 CCP suits with me that I wear to client meetings and functions. Both are understated enough that it just looks like another suit unless they can see the details like the overlock stitch on my CORD suit. I didn't hem the pants on this suit so there is some stacking but not too much.

On the other suit, I hemmed the pants as there was already a crease line from a previous hem. Generally most here dress ultra conservative so these will stand out a little to those who notice details.

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                                Need a suit for everyday purpose, and it does not have to be like an "executive boardroom" type of formal suit. I was consider a couple of options, and have narrowed it down to either some DH I could snag up from the bay, CCP, or Devoa.

IMO, the DH is pretty risk free, but I am leaning more towards CCP and Devoa because of its unique cut...I know some users are able to wear these suits to work on a daily basis, and I'll like to know hear some feedback from them; if the suits drew some attention (bad ones?), too much stacking? Or do most companies simply practice more freedom when it comes down to what employees wear?
                                Originally posted by eat me
                                If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎