X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • avout
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    Why the hell can't everyone standardize their sizing.
    I've been wondering this all my life. Can't the UN start a commission or something?

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

^yeah really, so i am a 46 ro, 44 ccp, 45 augusta and 48 guide. makes perfect sense.

Comment

• brad1981
        • Dec 2008

can't complain about ccp sizingsometimes they are just so "unique"

Comment

• savant
          • Jul 2011

hey guys is there a list of online japanese shops somewhere (eg fascinate.jp idheart etc etc) which are not related to the affiliated boutiques..? Cant seem to find the pages before too..

I am after Devoa stockists mainly but below are what i've got so far..

Fascinate - Shop our curated selection of clothing, footwear, and accessories by top Japanese and international designers including Devoa,SAINT MICHAEL,...

JULIUS,NILoS,kiryuyrik,nude:mm等人気のドメスティックブランド正規取扱店。渋谷のメンズセレクトショップ「I.D.HEART」スタイリストもご用達の免税店です。

宇都宮に実店舗を構えるMERCURY Qube(マーキュリー キューブ)が運営するオンラインショップです。1piu1uguale3, junhashimoto,BACKLASH,DSQUARED2,RESOUND CLOTHING, URBAN SUN,DeeTA等のブランドを正規取扱しております。新規会員登録で1,000ポイント進呈中です。

Comment

• (((o
            • May 2009

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
            no wool version...
            Thanks for the clarification. Then the search continues.
            i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• aussy
              • Jul 2011

anyone have male fit pics saved of ann d triple buckle boots? (the slouchy ones)

Comment

• PoubelleMaBelle
                • Feb 2012

is it normal for Guidi's to squeak a lot during the break-in period?

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

I would say yes. You can try a few things. If you're not using an insole, you can try a thin one. Or wait it out for a week or so. The cure all is to lift up the insole an put some oil (synthetic lubrication like WD40, etc) and then glue the insole back down. Most of the squeak is coming from the ball area of the foot usually so keep that in mind.

I've cured a really annoying squeak before that was constant but it took the nuclear option: Pull up the insole, oil and then replace the insole. Worked like a charm.
                  Originally posted by mizzar
                  Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• nahneun
                    • Feb 2011

i find i get squeaking if the shoe is too big on me, though this is a regular occurrence because i'm a size 39, so take it as you will... if the shoes are too big, trying adding an insole on top of the existing one. it solves the problem for me.

in other news... is there any way to expedite a refund process from paypal? i understand their business model and why they hold my money, but it's honestly fucking annoying. i need to KOPPPPPPpppp

Comment

• ErnstLudwig
                      • Oct 2011

if the "squeak" is coming from inside the shoe (2 leather pieces rubbing to each other) try some talcum: take some grams, dispense, remove remains, don't wear black socks directly afterwards...

worked couple of times for me.

Comment

• PoubelleMaBelle
                        • Feb 2012

alright, just figured it was my orthotic (flat feet) making things tighter+stretch out...i.e. there was no real noise when i tried them on without. i'll be sure to keep the oils in mind if nothing changes though, so thanks.

Comment

• Ochre
                          • Sep 2009

How can I get replacement laces for my CCP derbies if I purchased them second hand? (They were a custom order from the Library originally, if that matters.)

Comment

• mattizzle
                            • Oct 2011

Looking for a video of someone's interview. The person was wearing a Julius Blazer with detachable skirt from FW11 Halo.
                            It was posted not long ago but I couldn't find it any more.

Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

• messenoire
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by mattizzle View Post
                              Looking for a video of someone's interview. The person was wearing a Julius Blazer with detachable skirt from FW11 Halo.
                              It was posted not long ago but I couldn't find it any more.

Any help will be appreciated.
                              It was sting on some late night talk show. Can't remember which one but it mightve been jimmy fallon? Someone like that

Comment

• Patroklus
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2011

BAM
                                I like Julius but I don't think it's doing him any favors, he looks like a cock.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎