X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by bestial View Post
    ^ while on the topics of rick dunks, is the new geo basket version smaller (at least smaller tounge) then the older swoosh ones? From pictures it looks that way, but I might fool myself.

about zippers, try and email commerciale.estero@raccagnigroup.com and ask if they sell their stuff in Sweden or to any estore.

already contacted raccagni - not expecting an answer though. (and yes, they are less bulky than the old style. and shittier quality.)

and magic - yeah, the plan is to have him replace the whole zipper. but i would prefer the "super R", not ykk or riri. depends on what i can find, if anything...

Comment

• CUTUP
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
      Ha I actually meant to type LP, it's what I meant anyway :)

I have one jacket in blistered leather which is (i think) from 09... it's nice. Sad to hear even that's gone downhill.
      Yup, its sad

Rick is the only guy who makes a fitted leather for me that doesnt look like Im borrowing something from my wifes closet.

Strangely enough, my one blistered leather is from f/w crust as well, very substantial, an almost spongy like leather

But I digress, Rick, if your listening, bring back the neoprene fused leather, and 09's f/w oiled calf
      Originally posted by marco-von
      this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
        Banned
        • Jun 2011

just had to say - my f/w 09 oiled calf mollino is juicy, thick, and luxurious as fuck

Comment

• Supel
          • Apr 2011

Is there a difference in fit with the CCP one piece fold derbies to the usual derbies? Does anyone know where I can purchase some, preferably in Europe. Darklands appear to be sold out.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
            • Jan 2007

does anyone have the diane pernet all black everything version of this picture? you know what im talking about

edit: never mind i found it
            Last edited by ProfMonnitoff; 06-01-2012, 03:09 PM.
            Originally posted by jogu
            i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Zenith
              • Jun 2009

Whoever wins...we lose

Comment

• Atom
                • Sep 2009

Bicycle helmet

I'm looking for a new bicycle helmet. Preferably a classic, simple design, without big logos or such. Any suggestions?
                Thx!

Comment

• Froberg
                  • Sep 2008

(Probably wrog place but) is "Centrale Frankfurt" still online?

Note: http://www.centrale-frankfurt.de/centrale/Home_1.html

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

i searched the forum but can't find it.. there was a post or thread that mentioned how to keep laces that wrap around under the shoe in place so you dont have to redo it every single time... anyone know where?

Comment

• syed
                      • Sep 2010

^ This post by MBD.
                      "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• shdws
                        • Sep 2011

Anyone know who makes this jacket? (year and season as well) I was guessing Balmain.....but I'm not 100% sure

It looks so good, or maybe anything on Miss Skriver looks good.
                        Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• eleven crows
                          • Mar 2011

Preface: This is a genuine question and not a dig at Harnden.

How are the Paul Harnden shoes? The jackets are everywhere, but the footwear is strangely absent from fit pics and discussion. Not having a retailer outside of 2000km's I've only had a few glimpses from scarce online photos; the seem to fit the aesthetic popular here and elsewhere.

Is this a side effect of the no online sales equalling no instakop?

Comment

• Prototypes
                            • Oct 2008

Anyone who have handled boris's reversed corduroy pants could advise me bout how thick the inner material (cords) are and if they're usable for an all summer climate?

pic stolen from the net.

Thanks!

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Prototypes View Post
                              Anyone who have handled boris's reversed corduroy pants could advise me bout how thick the inner material (cords) are and if they're usable for an all summer climate?

Thanks!
                              they are for fall/winter only, quite warm and comfy
                              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                                • Feb 2010

^^ up to 20 degree it´s all fine if you are used to wear trousers in summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎