X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by zxc4030 View Post
    A guy came up to me, looked at me and start laughing intentionally while I was walking down the street with my girlfriend.
    I was very upset because I've never got reactions like that before..

I was wearing rick short sleeves, Julius black coated destroyed cropped jeans and combat boots..

Is it weird for a guy to wear cropped pants?
    i'd like to say i would be able to laugh this off, but if i was with my wife/girlfriend, i think i would lose my mind

something like this

hopefully ending in a
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

>That is the job of the SA. It's not like someone is requesting you to jump through a hoop of fire. I'd say explaining basic differences between similar styles/treatments would fall under, 'OMG. I totally actually have to do my job today.

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
      But he's not talking differences between similar styles/treatments. He is talking about differences between same styles/treatments but different pieces.

Oh, for fuck's sake. That's the worst example of purposely splitting hairs I've seen in some time.

My simple, straightforward point was and remains this: If you have a question about treatments/variations/differences between SAME STYLES or DIFFERENT STYLES OF DIFFERENT PIECES OR SIMILAR PIECES or SIMILAR STYLES OF DIFFERENT VARIATIONS BETWEEN THE SAME PIECES, it is the job of the SA to oblige the customer with answers/descriptions/photos(if shopping online or via phone).
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• graydot
        • Aug 2009

can anyone give a rough estimate regarding time required for a CCP custom order, specifically footwear. I placed an order in september of last year and still nothing. the store through which i placed the order has indicated that they have not yet been delivered. is this cause for concern?

Comment

• doldrums
          • Dec 2008

First rule of ccp custom orders is...

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

that there is no rule...graydot, you cant expect anything till the stuff hits the floors of your retailer...i remember a case of a member here who waited one full year for his derbies, although thats quite exceptional in length...

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
            First rule of ccp custom orders is...
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• graydot
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
              you cant expect anything till the stuff hits the floors of your retailer...i remember a case of a member here who waited one full year for his derbies, although thats quite exceptional in length...
              figured as much. i was hesitant to order at first given the experience of others, but my impatience got the better of me. now i'm being tortured as a few shops have stocked (and then restocked) the exact piece i have requested. nevertheless, thanks for the reassurance.

Comment

• Magic1
                • Jan 2011

What are people's opinions of Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment jeans? Specifically j-shape jeans?

How do the typically fit, what's the denim weight like? Good constructions?

Thanks.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Magic1 View Post
                  What are people's opinions of Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment jeans? Specifically j-shape jeans?

How do the typically fit, what's the denim weight like? Good constructions?

Thanks.

I would love for someone to chime in on this as well. These seemed to be the hottest commodity as far as denim was concerned a few years ago - always been intrigued by them myself.
                  —
                  -

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

the true j shape is a tad awkward if you're not so tall -- the slight j shape is comfy and fits oh so perfect.

Comment

• eleven crows
                      • Mar 2011

I had two pairs. Both were a very dry, quite heavy, and tough denim; one in a banana shape and one J.

Looking at them on a hanger you'd have thought some contortions and no small amount of pain might go with wearing them. Quite the opposite. The bananas were a little stiff and felt like armour. The J were comfy as all hell.

The only reason I passed them on was because I moved up from a size one, then stopped wearing jeans.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                        • Jan 2011

It a 46 right? Do you remember the material? A few pop up on yjp every now n then

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

those look like the ones I have that are cotton/polyamide or something like that. If they are the same ones, then I at least was able to size down due to the stretch, I'm between a 3 and 4 in the jeans usually, and the 3 in these fits fine.

reminds me that I need to try and dye them as I don't wear mine much because of the colour
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Servo2000
                            • Oct 2006

Curious if anyone knows what those damir doma creeper boots were retailing for (i think f/w 11) / how the sizing ran?

Much appreciated.

(p.s. anyone sees a 39 / 40 around i'd appreciated a heads up!)
                            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• casem
                              • Sep 2006

I too am interested to know about DD footwear sizing. Im usually a 42.5. but he doesn't seem to make half sizes so I'm not sure if I should go up to 43 or down to 42. I'm a 43 in common projects and a 42 in Ann.
                              music

Comment

• drizzly
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2012

if those boots actually come in newspaper like that then thats sick..

side question, can anyone comment on bison leather compared to cordovan in terms of longevity and toughness, is bison just as strong and can withstand some pounding?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎