X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cloonz
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
    Yup, that's what I thought. So do you know how to sort them by recently added?

Left side of page. It will narrow down to just the new added items.

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

Thanks! Much appreciated.
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• lost53
        • Dec 2010

Anyone point me in the right direction for a S/S12 Reinhard Plank Arista hat?

Thanks

Comment

• grapz
          • Sep 2008

I have a question about carol christian poell breadstick trousers.

How do you wear a belt with these pants as they dont have any of the holes to put ur belt through? Or how do you tighten your pants?

Comment

• blowdown
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jouw View Post
            Reflection sells Marsell and in Utrecht you are able to find Alexander Fielden (bit different style than Guidi, but great stuff). The closest place (seeing from Amsterdam) to find Guidi is in Berlin (Darklands) and London.
            hey yeah ive been to reflection and the marsell range was great, thanks for the headsup, will have a look on the alexander fielden, but my heart is leaning more towards guidi, will be at london later on so probably will save my dollars for those thanks anyway appreciate it!

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by grapz View Post

How do you wear a belt with these pants as they dont have any of the holes to put ur belt through? Or how do you tighten your pants?
              you can't really wear a belt. you need to have the waist tailored to fit. or, you can have a tailor add belt loops. I hemmed one pair of trousers and used the strip of fabric left over to make a few belt loops.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• shah
                • Jul 2009

anybody know who in london/paris stocks Harnden ? DSM ?

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

DSM and L'eclaireur
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• shah
                    • Jul 2009

thanks !

Comment

• doldrums
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by grapz View Post

There is an inner waistband through which you can thread a string (I use drawstring from Rick shop bags -> more flexibility).

Better yet -> if you are lucky, your breads will have a small elastic band that can button the waistband and can be adjusted to make the waist tighter as needed. Would make sense if you saw it. Some of the 2010 breads came with this very useful contraption.

Comment

• Patroklus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

^I think my jeans had those when I was five. Nostalgic.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

yes, my daughter's jeans have those ^

the elastic band ccp uses is just buttoned from both ends to the inside of the waist band, so its not sewn in. its not very functional imo.

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

Looking for zipper by Raccagni: 'Super R' (size T-14), in black with white metal teeth / pull.

Any leads would be MUCH appreciated...

(Also interested buying USED zipper of this kind in good condition - i.e. the big fat standard Rick Owens ones used in hoodies and on footwear. I need approx. 16 cm.)

Comment

• #ruin
                              • Jul 2011

Hmm, so my ann d creepers arrived today, UK12 not 13 as LNCC accidentally labeled them wrongly. In the end they actually fit perfectly except for one area, around my little toe. What do you guys think I should do? They're made of full-grain leather, do shoes stretch in that area much? If they don't I may just return them, as I know little toe pain is arguably the worst type of foot pain you can get from shoes.

Comment

• lost53
                                • Dec 2010

Sorry, I am aware this is as helpful as a chocolate tea pot. But I think your name is the first thing you should change. When that is arranged. The leather should give just enough to make your little toe comfortable. Nice boots btw

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎