X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elephantstone
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by PoubelleMaBelle View Post
    can someone speak to the construction+fabric quality of ann d's 2011-2012 lines? looking to pick up a pair of pants from farfetch but not sure i can justify spending $400+ if the rumors of poor quality are true....

edit:: for ref.
    I don't have this specific piece but I do own several pieces from fw11...From my personal experience quality is decent at worst. Haven't experienced any problems yet but might just be my luck. Fabric-wise the usual mixed fabric (wool-linen etc) is still the winner for. I'd probably avoid the cotton pieces(be it blazers or jackets, pants might be the exception) of recent seasons cause the few I've handled felt cheaply made..

Comment

• endorphinz
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

does anyone know the dimensions of the guidi q10 shoulder bag? does anyone own the bag and feel like measuring it?

any info would be much appreciated

Comment

• blowdown
        • Feb 2011

is there anyway im able to bypass any proxy when bidding from yahoo.jp? im having a trouble as i do not really want to trouble a proxy, i wouldnt mind paying up to 10% of the total fees however as the final amount would not be a huge sum, i wonder if proxys would even be interested, any help here??

Comment

• eleven crows
          • Mar 2011

Ok, heres what you do: use a proxy.

Comment

• blowdown
            • Feb 2011

would appreciate solutions instead of what i already know, thing is i dont thing proxys would bother making such a small sum

Comment

• cowsareforeating
              • Jan 2011

they dont mind.

Comment

• blowdown
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                they dont mind.
                noted with thanks cows

Comment

• Vanquish_Gold
                  • Dec 2010

Is Cruvoir run by the same crew that set up ego complex? Seems to be receiving quite a number of pre sale emails from them similar to that of Cody's. Just checking whether they are legit...

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

wtf is cruvoir?

not surprised if he's using a new name as he pretty much destroyed the old one.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Vanquish_Gold
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      wtf is cruvoir?
                      No idea at all.. supposed to be an online webshop where customers will get 30%-40% discount for pre ordering SZ approved brands. I am curious how they have gotten my email in the first place.

Anyway their url is http://cruvoir.com/ but is under construction lol...

Comment

• pierce4
                        • Mar 2010

Zips

Can someone give a stockist for Raccagni Zips?

The zips on my rick owens leather have packed it in and need to get them replaced.

Also if I can't source Raccagni zips, can someone help with the following:

1) How do YKK excella zippers hold up? They are more expensive than Lampo's ( at 40 euro 1meter )
                        2) What zips do Guidi use?
                        3) Can people post some sources for RIRI, Lampo etc online if they can.

Comment

• tricky
                          • May 2010

having some problems repairing my geobaskets:

anyone with experience in letting them repair or is it too late? first cobbler I asked told me...no chance.
                          in Search for Augusta Thermic Cordovan Boots size 44

WTB: Ann D. black high top sneakers size 45

Comment

• Patroklus
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by pierce4 View Post
                            3) Can people post some sources for RIRI, Lampo etc online if they can.
                            You can email them directly, but there's a bit of a language barrier. I tried emailing for a long section of tape, pulls, and stops but they didn't respond.

Comment

• jskidder1
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Vanquish_Gold View Post
                              No idea at all.. supposed to be an online webshop where customers will get 30%-40% discount for pre ordering SZ approved brands. I am curious how they have gotten my email in the first place.

Anyway their url is http://cruvoir.com/ but is under construction lol...
                              It a re-branding of ego complex, ran by that same Cody dude who has been banned from SuFu 579 times.

Comment

• wurm
                                • Nov 2010

Cruvoir is run by Cody. I've never bought anything from him but I'm really tempted to this go around. It seems like he's trying to legitimize himself a bit more.

Still, it's not easy putting down lots of money in advance and lose the ability to open up a PayPal dispute later on...especially with someone who has had a dubious history.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎