Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Czx
    • Feb 2011

Can someone point me towards some brand that I'll be able to get good, high, boots off around 400$? Finding some good used shoes at that price would be pretty doable but my big feet just won't agree to it (the damned US12). Or should I just wait and wait or buy some military replicas? Because if I would be to place a custom order somewhere I would much rather spent that amount of money on something else.
    néant
    Last.FM paranoia
    Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
    0 > ∞

Comment

• drizzly
      Banned
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Czx View Post
      Can someone point me towards some brand that I'll be able to get good, high, boots off around 400$? Finding some good used shoes at that price would be pretty doable but my big feet just won't agree to it (the damned US12). Or should I just wait and wait or buy some military replicas? Because if I would be to place a custom order somewhere I would much rather spent that amount of money on something else.
      buttero at barneys are pretty good

Comment

• blackfedora
        • Jan 2012

Kunk is selling, at the moment, a tall Augusta boot in a 45 (US11.5-12.5) for 500$. The colour is a bit odd: bone, which consists of ecru, green and grey. Just dye 'em black and then beat accordingly.

Comment

• drizzly
          Banned
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
          Kunk is selling, at the moment, a tall Augusta boot in a 45 (US11.5-12.5) for 500$. The colour is a bit odd: bone, which consists of ecru, green and grey. Just dye 'em black and then beat accordingly.
          what he said!

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

fiorentini + baker
            military surplus

Comment

• Czx
              • Feb 2011

I overlooked the ones Kunk was selling, cheers. And thanks for the name dropping.
              I definitely take the military surplus as a very viable option Patroklus, would most likely save me much money as well.
              néant
              Last.FM paranoia
              Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
              0 > ∞

Comment

• Johngd
                • Feb 2009

How is this m.a + card case wallet working? Looks like its only a piece of thin leather without anything to stabilize the cards. Will the cards stay at place if I drop the wallet or something? I have never handle a m.a+ wallet before

edit: and yes I know that it's going to be folded as a normal wallet :P.

Comment

• Patroklus
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2011

I overlooked the ones Kunk was selling, cheers. And thanks for the name dropping.
                  I definitely take the military surplus as a very viable option Patroklus, would most likely save me much money as well.
                  let me know if you got questions cuz lots of military surplus sucks balls

Comment

• shuit
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Johngd View Post
                    How is this m.a + card case wallet working? Looks like its only a piece of thin leather without anything to stabilize the cards. Will the cards stay at place if I drop the wallet or something? I have never handle a m.a+ wallet before

edit: and yes I know that it's going to be folded as a normal wallet :P.
                    The 925 silver you see is used to lock and organized the card from moving. It is quite strong and will lock the card in place. The leather on the other hand is constructed to keep the fold tight assuring you that your card won't slip any where and stay where it should be staying.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Personally I don't find the card holder very practical compared to the wallets which are almost the same but with multiple compartments
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Raw
                        • Oct 2009

Yeah I would recommend getting the small wallet instead.

Comment

• Johngd
                          • Feb 2009

ah ok thanks. The small wallet is damn expensive. let's start saving then haha

Comment

• Ochre
                            • Sep 2009

Forgive me for asking a question which I'm sure has been asked multiple times before but I'm having difficulty finding it.

I just got a pair of CCP back zip tornado boots which are just stunning. Trouble is, they fit in the foot but I can't for the life of me zip them up the last ~1" of the way on my calves. (Curse being a soccer player!) They are cordovan. Is there any possibility of stretching these suckers out so I can wear them properly? I would hate to have to resell them.

Comment

• mattizzle
                              • Oct 2011

^
                              I had the same problem as you when I got mine (In cordovan too).
                              All I did was force the zip up (Or do it gradually each day) and now it fits perfect

Comment

• Ochre
                                • Sep 2009

That is reassuring. Quick, others please give me more positive advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎