Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magic
    • Feb 2009

a drop of oil might works.. anyway good that its sloved.
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

first world problems

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

isn't virtually everything we discuss here?
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Ochre View Post
          Ok after doing a very careful test of my own, I'm confident the issue is the metal shank rubbing against the leather....

i know that feel bro.

mine do the same
          Last edited by cjbreed; 07-21-2012, 06:26 PM.
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• brad1981
            • Dec 2008

will the shoes from current season have the same problem?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

well, Ochre is the first and only I've heard of having this problem, so based on that I don't think theres a big risk of you encountering the same?
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• savant
                • Jul 2011

Have a julius jut from ss11.

Looking to pick up a second pair of leather for the colder days so i assume has to be thick as.

Was thinking of the stooges in oiled calf or hammered lamb. Thoughts ?

I was looking at intarsia as well, but the high neck is quite similar to the jut, so decided not to

Comment

• Raw
                  • Oct 2009

Kind of a random question but does the side which the pin is on for a zipper determine whether it's for a male or female jacket? Or is it more of a brand by brand thing? I know with buttoning male and female is on different sides but what about on zippers? I'm used to using my right hand to insert the pin side of the zipper but just received a zipper which has the pin on the other side so I'm just wondering if that makes it a female zipper or if it's just the design of that specific zipper.

Comment

• blowdown
                    • Feb 2011

by right for male it would always be left over right and female right over left, correct me if im wrong, there can always be other iterations and designs though

Comment

• Raw
                      • Oct 2009

Did a google search and there seems to be some different views about the zipper side, some say it is opposite sides for male and female, some say it's opposite sides for the US and Europe/Asia. Looking through the zipper jackets/hoodies in my house, most of them have the zipper pull on the left and pin on the right when wearing the jacket. My brother has one hoody with the opposite and my sister has one leather jacket like that too. But the others all have the pull on the left. So I think it's just depends on where the zipper is made.

Anyways it didn't matter in the end because I went to my tailor to get the zipper replaced on my hoody, I asked about the zipper thing and was told it was a female zipper but they actually had the perfect YKK 2-way zipper for me. It had the zipper pull on the side I wanted and even the teeth matched the colour of my original zip, the one I bought online didn't. So I just got them to use their one, really stoked actually because this zipper is just perfect for the hoody, better than the original Riri one which I think is quite flimsy. The cost for replacing the zipper was really expensive though .

All the wasted time and effort looking for and ordering the zipper online lol

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

i have a rag&bone coat (made in the us) and the zipper is definitely on the wrong side in that :p
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• BBSLM
                          • Feb 2011

What size waist would these rick pants in size 40 - the only remaining size - equate to? The size chart lists them as XS, but the US size equivalent is listed as 36, which is like XXL. I'm about a 30" waist.
                          WTB
                          desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
                          RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
                          STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

• whtnnk986
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by BBSLM View Post
                            What size waist would these rick pants in size 40 - the only remaining size - equate to? The size chart lists them as XS, but the US size equivalent is listed as 36, which is like XXL. I'm about a 30" waist.
                            I think that would be tag size US40/EU50. Bear in mind that this item is designed to be worn high waisted, the actual waist measurement might be smaller than the previous EU50 RO drawstring low crotch pants. And for your information, drawstring pants from last season in US40/EU50 has waist measurement of around 31" to 32" unstretched.

Comment

• BBSLM
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by whtnnk986 View Post
                              I think that would be tag size US40/EU50. Bear in mind that this item is designed to be worn high waisted, the actual waist measurement might be smaller than the previous EU50 RO drawstring low crotch pants. And for your information, drawstring pants from last season in US40/EU50 has waist measurement of around 31" to 32" unstretched.
                              That makes sense, and would explain why it's the only size left. Thanks.
                              WTB
                              desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
                              RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
                              STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

• avout
                                • Nov 2011

I have a Devoa blazer that is labeled as silk, with a cupro lining. The material is very different from what I normally think of as silk though, so I was wondering whether it was mislabeled or if it's just the way the silk is worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎