Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Supel
    • Apr 2011

I can't believe that LUC scarf-collar jacket went for that price.

Where did the seller even get the piece from without even knowing what it is?

Nearly as bad as the time I picked up a Linea jacket for $150 brand new

Comment

• raf
      • Oct 2012

Are men and women RO sneakers the same?

To anyone who knows about it...

First of all I've never tried a pair of RO sneakers before, no one sells them where I live and no one knows about them either, which I actually like, being brandless as RO claims.

Yet, I wanna buy my first pair of RO sneakers online and I have seen a white converse-look-like pair size 41 on the women section at ssense, and I actually would want my first ones all white but I'm not sure about if they are truly genderless and fit the same or should I consider a men oriented pair instead.

Also for future references... what about the rest of his footwear, you know, except for the high heeled ones which are obviously for women and I'm not really into, (except for the men high heels he wears on the picture, a shame they are hard to find online).

Thanks a lot for any answer.

Comment

• incognito
        Banned
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by raf View Post
        Are men and women RO sneakers the same?

To anyone who knows about it...

First of all I've never tried a pair of RO sneakers before, no one sells them where I live and no one knows about them either, which I actually like, being brandless as RO claims.

Yet, I wanna buy my first pair of RO sneakers online and I have seen a white converse-look-like pair size 41 on the women section at ssense, and I actually would want my first ones all white but I'm not sure about if they are truly genderless and fit the same or should I consider a men oriented pair instead.

Also for future references... what about the rest of his footwear, you know, except for the high heeled ones which are obviously for women and I'm not really into, (except for the men high heels he wears on the picture, a shame they are hard to find online).

Thanks a lot for any answer.
        with regards to sizing, italian sizing should be relatively the same; ie a men's 41 should be the same as a womens 41. american and UK sizing will be different; ie a men's US 7 will be much bigger than a womens US7. yes, i know this is stupid but that's how america does it; we also use fahrenheit and inches and none of those make any sense either.

the men's and women's shoes themselves are the same aesthetics wise. I have no clue if rick actually varies the insole on his trainers based on gender but I will guess no. The insole of the boots and heels, however, will probably differ based on gender.

The heeled shoe that you are referring to is not exclusively for women. you can buy the men's version here

the white converse style trainer that you asked about is available here.
        the grey converse style trainer is available here

Comment

• raf
          • Oct 2012

Thanks a lot incognito, it didn't occurred me to check aloha rag. I also guess when it comes to sneakers they must be the same, I just wanted to be sure, I will buy from aloha rag instead. Abuot the high heels I meant the ones he uses on the picture tab put on the sneakers and some drkshdw apparel, but thanks anyway, you have been of great help.

Comment

• wurm
            • Nov 2010

^^ I think it would depend on what country you're from, but I believe you can get your money back. That said, I think for any country it's going to be a hassle so it might not be worth it depending on how much you spent. I have never done so though personally.

Comment

• the breaks
              • Sep 2007

It's possible at least in Finland but it's also a real hassle.
              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

this was just discussed somewhere, maybe in the international ordering thread..? any way, I imagine it should be possible in most countries, call your customs and ask. like the others said, it can be quite troublesome
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• blackfedora
                  • Jan 2012

My gf recently commented that she really liked the way my Devoa j-shaped trousers looked (lean but with lots of twisted stacking). So my question is: are there any companies/brands that make nice lean J-shaped trousers for women? Or even maybe a men's line that has a really short/low rise (unlike Devoa)? Thanks.

Comment

• #ruin
                    • Jul 2011

anyone know if rick ever did a non cropped version of this?

Comment

• blackfedora
                      • Jan 2012

Thank you eternal, I had not seen that. Well that solves things quite nicely.

Comment

• bonejelly
                        • Jul 2008

Not shopping related, but if anyone could pm me with a fashion spot invite, (I don't know anything about the site or if it is still even active) I would love to lurk some of the old c diem threads, and specifically view the posted pictures which are unavailable to non members.

Comment

• wurm
                          • Nov 2010

^^ PM sent.
                          Last edited by wurm; 10-18-2012, 04:04 PM. Reason: can't send out anymore invites to people

Comment

• Eye
                            • Jan 2010

Guys, i'd love to get some feedbacks about the a1923 fingerglass paper boots, especially about how they behave after regular wear and how they tolerate the rain.
                            Thanks a lot !
                            WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• eton97
                              • Dec 2008

CCP cord-ptc blazer

Can anybody please help.

CCP blazer:

GM/2618OD CORD-PTC/10 - O.D. UNLINED, MELTLOCK, 1 BUTTON JACKET 100% CO

Sz48......can anybody give me the sleeve length please?

Would be greatly appreciated if somebody could let me know.

Cheers
                              you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

just got a black viridi-anne jacket from ebay in a 36 but when i looked at it on a regular computer, not my phone, it said it's a 36 womens? from my knowledge viridi-anne never produced a womens line and has always been menswear. can anyone shed some light on this? this is the jacket in question...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎