Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ardeetee
    • Apr 2007

i wouldn't hang them since they are really delicate, lay them flat to dry on a towel

Comment

• Davie
      • Nov 2007

Beverly Barney

Does the Barneys in Beverly carry Rick Owens and Drksdhw stuff? I haven't been there in ages and I'll prob stop by on Mon for the sale if they have RO.

Comment

• stadsvandringar
        • Aug 2008

^^ they do, although I wouldn't say their collection is extensive. It has been my experience that they tend to sell out pretty fast once the markdowns roll around.

Comment

• Who?
          • Aug 2007

Can anything be done to remedy a stretched out hem on a knit sweater?
          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

massage hem repeatedly, circular motions preferred, say out loud wax on wax off 4 times, and you should see some pretty good results.
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by stadsvandringar View Post
              ^^ they do, although I wouldn't say their collection is extensive. It has been my experience that they tend to sell out pretty fast once the markdowns roll around.
              Is this a fact? I thought Maxfield still had LA exclusive?
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SECRETSIDE View Post
                this would be helpful. faust, I'm not really after any particular look, my greedy paws are after the entire show (or as much as I can get my hands on). it was an epic season and it's a shame better quality shots are so difficult to come by.
                Please remind me next week.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• King Of Carrot Flowers
                  • Oct 2008

ok guys i need some advice, i just recieved some birthday money from my parents and i thought i might aswell spend them on some sweet luxury clothing

now the thing is, i live in a rather small town in a rather small country so the only option for me is to buy online, and i have a really hard time deciding between what to buy.

Im pretty sure im gonna buy a RO tank top in pearl, and i was thinking of buying a nice RO L/S to match it with (im a sucker for layering).
                  But now i just cant decide wich colour to go for. Gray or black ;/? Gray would look better with a pearl tank, or what do you guys think? i was thinking of matching them with a pair of slim black jeans from nakkna and a pair of black, pointy shoes.
                  Does it sound like a good outfit? i thought it would make a great, superslim silhoute

sorry for bad english btw

Comment

• Secretside
                    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Please remind me next week.
                    will do, thanks in advance.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

People who warn about their bad English are either

A) Possess excellent English
                      B) Are from Sweden, which automatically makes them A)

I honestly would not spend money, moreover birthday money, on luxury tshirts. Seriously. Get something more memorable, even if it has to be from Ebay or Yoox or Classifieds.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

dude, you suck, you wanted to buy my coat, i took it off from ebay, and then you suddenly dont reply anymore...at least you could have had the manner to give me a short notice that you are not interested anymore!

Originally posted by King Of Carrot Flowers View Post
                        ok guys i need some advice, i just recieved some birthday money from my parents and i thought i might aswell spend them on some sweet luxury clothing

now the thing is, i live in a rather small town in a rather small country so the only option for me is to buy online, and i have a really hard time deciding between what to buy.

Im pretty sure im gonna buy a RO tank top in pearl, and i was thinking of buying a nice RO L/S to match it with (im a sucker for layering).
                        But now i just cant decide wich colour to go for. Gray or black ;/? Gray would look better with a pearl tank, or what do you guys think? i was thinking of matching them with a pair of slim black jeans from nakkna and a pair of black, pointy shoes.
                        Does it sound like a good outfit? i thought it would make a great, superslim silhoute

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• reborn
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Davie View Post
                          Does the Barneys in Beverly carry Rick Owens and Drksdhw stuff? I haven't been there in ages and I'll prob stop by on Mon for the sale if they have RO.
                          They only havd DrkShdw. Maxfield has an exclusive distribution agreement for RO mens.

Comment

• Jon
                            • Apr 2008

Is this the right thread?

I don't have any ideas for a halloween costume. Anybody?
                            Originally posted by merz
                            perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• mabac011
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by King Of Carrot Flowers View Post

what town?
                              yea, dont throw away your birtday money buying RO tshirts. atleast not retail

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                Is this the right thread?

I don't have any ideas for a halloween costume. Anybody?
                                I'd go as Rick Owens, if I were you...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎