Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

we don't have anything but american cheese in my country

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

Haha, Swiss cheese is the one with holes in it, cottage cheese is the curd stuff that looks like thick yogurt with chunks in it right?

Comment

• Patroklus
        Banned
        • Feb 2011

do either of them come in individually wrapped sleeves?

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
          Banned
          • Jun 2011

lol @ patching up a t shirt... just let it be it will look better with holes

Comment

• stephlinn
            • May 2012

just got this hussein chalayan jacket and it has these interesting tabs on the inside of the sleeves that stick out. Do they have a function or are they just there for...?

Comment

• Patroklus
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

ey yo how does rick's blistered leather handle rain??

Comment

• wilbur
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                ey yo how does rick's blistered leather handle rain??
                I am also curious about this subject, leather jackets in snow/rain. I searched around a bit, but couldn't really find a consistent answer.

Just got an Incarnation baby calf leather from Parable and it is now starting to snow/rain in my area, so I'm curious what the 'code of conduct' is with leathers in regards to inclement weather.

Comment

• Patroklus
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2011

its complicated
                  if the dermis is still on it it's *probably* safe to get it wet. the leather will soften and loose some sheen and you should let it dry away from heat and sunlight. unless it's veggie tanned because that stuff doesn't take well to getting soaked. bonded leather will often disintegrate if it gets soaked but that's not really relevant to anything discussed here. additionally salt on the sidewalks can be problematic for your leather shoes.

the thing about my dick is that the dermis is worn away and the finish is sort of suede like. it was washed to get like this in the first place, i'm just not sure if it will happily slough off water like leather or soak it up like a sponge as suede does.

Comment

• t-bone
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                    the thing about my dick is that the dermis is worn away and the finish is sort of suede like.
                    possibly my favorite post in a while.

Comment

• wurm
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by t-bone View Post
                      possibly my favorite post in a while.
                      Sig worthy

Comment

• BBSLM
                        • Feb 2011

For anyone in the US who has ever bought from the Rick Owens Tokyo store - did you get hit with a customs fee? What %age of the purchase was it?

Also, they're asking me if I would prefer they ship an item DHL or EMS; is one service generally preferable to the other?
                        WTB
                        desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
                        RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
                        STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

• rider
                          eyes of the world
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by BBSLM View Post
                          For anyone in the US who has ever bought from the Rick Owens Tokyo store - did you get hit with a customs fee? What %age of the purchase was it?

Also, they're asking me if I would prefer they ship an item DHL or EMS; is one service generally preferable to the other?
                          cant say for the first question but in the past dhl=custom fees and ems=no fees (mine came from greece), but it took awhile because it came through the usps eventually.

Comment

• wurm
                            • Nov 2010

In my experience EMS has never meant custom fees either - even when the value is marked correctly. Definitely do EMS over DHL. For the aforementioned reason and also it's cheaper (though perhaps a bit slower).

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

same here...have not (yet) been hit with custom fees from EMS.
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• graydot
                                • Aug 2009

this has probably been addressed before but i can't seem to be able to find it...

how do i go about placing a custom order for guidis? through guidi directly or through a retail store?

also, for those in the know, what model number is the backzip ankle boot with regular heel? is it 796?

this is the pair i'm looking to order for my gf...

thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎